Who's Online
4 registered (Jeff87, 79CJ5, spaatz11, RedBeardOutlaw), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#871219 - 03/13/15 10:40 AM Wigginsjr88
TheColtCollector Offline
Must love machineguns

Loc: Central Florida
City or County: Lakeland
Spent three days setting up, negotiating and agreeing upon on a deal worth over $10k. We talked constantly up until 30mins before he had to show up. This all happened before his previous negative feedback this week. I showed up at the agreed time in the gunstore only to be stood up. No returns to my phone calls or texts.

When he finds out a day later that I intend to leave negative feedback, he attempts to bribe me with an arbitrary discount on our next gun deal. I doubt he will make good on this.

My time is valuable. I can understand canceling before hand but don't let people travel and not have the courtesy to cancel or return a call.

#871232 - 03/13/15 11:04 AM Re: Wigginsjr88 [Re: TheColtCollector]
Wiggins Offline
“Big Bruce Lee”

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Chesapeake, VA
We never agreed on that deal. I was only to come and shoot the gun at the range with him to see how it shoots. He asked me to make it up to him for wasting his time because his time is valuable. He asked me to make it up... Then I said I would on a future deal. So bribe? When he asked me.... Something seems odd now. He even said he only replied to the negative post because he wanted to jump on the bandwagon. But I've done a deal with this guy before for a King Cobra and there wasn't any issues at all. And he already left the negative feedback before he text and told me he did. So how did I bribe before he intended to leave feedback? Check the time stamps mod. He had left the comment at 12pm. I didn't see it until 2:40pm and that's when I texted him. I didn't even know about the negative post.

Him: It was a $12k deal however, the general public doesn't need to the know the specific ins and outs of our dealings. I'll take down my portion of the post, but you have to understand that you wasted my time after shifted things around to accommodate you. Additionally I didn't hear back from you. I initially resisted doing anything however after I saw that negative feedback I felt I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I'll ask a mod to take down, but you still have to make up with me. Fair?

"A Black Belt is a White Belt who never QUIT"

#871237 - 03/13/15 11:21 AM Re: Wigginsjr88 [Re: TheColtCollector]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln