Who's Online
7 registered (Jgrave, Jamesm714, chelnerul, VALFE, 3 invisible), 5 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#718359 - 04/29/14 09:15 PM 12Pointer
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Massive scammer. Federal Felony stuff. CRIMINAL SCAMS ON MULTIPLE SITES!!!!!!!!

Claims to be an FFL... not.

'nuff said??? Need more??? Send me a PM.

Jamie Ray XXX

Just Google "XXX@yahoo.com" and you will see about 20% of what I have found so far.

Game on...

Any ATF, USPS, LEO want to join in??? Party has already started for me.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#718676 - 04/30/14 12:40 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
same douche who scammed spots awhile back

#718691 - 04/30/14 01:11 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Perfect Ford... Probably over the same .300RUM... or that .270.

Building a Federal Felony case.

Goes by the name of James XXX also...

He tried to get EMoore here on VAGT also... Got a guy on LongRangeHunting called SmackDaddy... a guy on 24HourCampfire... and on and on.

I usually let stupid stuff go as long as it all works out in the end... but this guys is all over the internet with this garbage.

He needs to walk with Jesus, the USPS and the ATF. I am doing my best... anyone else want to join in that got nailed?

He disconnected his phone yesterday.

#718700 - 04/30/14 01:34 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
spotshuntclub Offline
Bullet Supply

Loc: VA
City or County: Suffolk
yeah he does that cash, i had him running at one point he changed his number but i got the new one. it wasnt over a gun and i didnt lose enough to spend the money to go after him. I can provide al the info I had, but it looks like you have it. i had the same address you have posted.

https://www.facebook.com/bbreloadingsupplies

#718711 - 04/30/14 02:02 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Must have been the crossbow then. This one? http://roanoke.craigslist.org/spo/4423596655.html

Here is the .300RUM again...
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=246765780

He also looks to be Zeissman1 on VAGT also... assume another IP address. "#594621 - 09/09/13 06:35 PM rem 700 ss 300 rum $575. zeissman1".

He uses a bunch of different names and locations on other forums.

It is the pattern and long history of the same BS that builds the Federal case.

Edited by Cash is King (04/30/14 02:14 PM)

#718807 - 04/30/14 05:44 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
CheroHunt Offline
Another old, not old guy

Loc: Midlothian, VA
City or County: Chesterfield
What is the scam? He gets you to send money ahead of time and then doesn't deliver or something?

#719000 - 04/30/14 11:15 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

That would be about it Greg... 5 so far that I know of.

Curious if you concur or just consider us Craigslist grade suckers?

#719282 - 05/01/14 04:15 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
CheroHunt Offline
Another old, not old guy

Loc: Midlothian, VA
City or County: Chesterfield
I don't think I would send money to someone here that didn't have any feedback at all. Even though I don't know the details of the transactions that were to occur, it sounds like what he is doing is pretty shady. I don't consider most of the people here Craigslist grade suckers, but he must have gotten some folks here.

I was just curious what the scam involved. I just saw some posts for guns for sale in the links you provided and didn't know what he was trying to do. I will, however, keep that name and those addresses on file so that I don't fall for one of his traps.

#722350 - 05/07/14 04:02 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

He also went by the names:

Zeissman01, Houndrunner13587 and Doghunter05 on VAGT (assume he uses drop phones or misc. drop wireless devices) to get by the IP address checker VAGT uses.

He is houndman05 on 24HourCampfire, Zeissman (something) on LRH (LongRangeHunting)... something else on Sniperhide and few dozen others elsewhere.

Here he is on Craigslist selling that same 1999 Chevy Tahoe, Crossbows and the same gun (Remington 700) he took me on.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...&as_rights=

Sure there are no LEO, USPS inspectors and Feds that want to jump in on this game of "Wack-A-Mole"?

What I am showing here is only the tip of the iceberg.

Yes I acted foolishly as some folks have pointed out to me... Thank you for your wisdom... I will give you a cookie for that brilliant insight sometime later. But the task at hand right now is to nail this criminal. Yes?

Edited by Cash is King (05/07/14 04:03 PM)

#722393 - 05/07/14 05:47 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
We are leaving this thread open as it is generating more information about this guy. Thanks Cash.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#722790 - 05/08/14 12:52 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
this crook needs a good long stay in a small cell with a large gay cellmate

#723018 - 05/08/14 09:38 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Hksmith Offline
www.newamericanarms.com

Loc: 6017 West Broad Street Richmon...
City or County: Richmond / Henrico 23230
GREAT POST!! Man what a dirt bag... Glad this was forwarded to me!! One thing I recommend before sending money to a supposed dealer is go to the ATF FFL EZCHECK website and enter the first 3 and last 5 of the persons lic. cuts 99% of the risk out... Unless you just get a bad dealer period which is fairly uncommon when dealing with guns.

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/
TRANSFERS, CUSTOM BUILDS, REPAIRS, REFINISHING, GUNSMITHING
www.newamericanarms.com

#732838 - 05/28/14 01:59 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

12Pointer (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with a Browning 7mm, a .270, a Remington 700 in .300RUM and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and Virginia Gun Trader... as well as Craigslist all over Virginia and NC (bows... not guns so much).

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!

I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Thanks, Leonard

#737543 - 06/06/14 08:47 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Just heard from a 5th victim... this time a high end muzzle loader for an 1187.

He was nailing folks on Craigslist on his crossbows also. Keep spreading the word.

Edited by Cash is King (06/06/14 08:48 PM)

#738015 - 06/07/14 09:30 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

#6 tonight... Sendero 7mm STW with very high end Leupold glass. Keep spreading the word.

#740308 - 06/12/14 01:36 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
scythefwd Offline
Pea Shooter

Loc: KS
City or County: Lenexa
Looks like he got another one.. check the shoutbox violators thread...

#796961 - 10/07/14 09:04 AM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: scythefwd]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Tick tock, tick tock the Grand Jury is on the Clock...

#796978 - 10/07/14 09:43 AM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
Originally Posted By: Cash is King
Tick tock, tick tock the Grand Jury is on the Clock...

Good deal, keep us updated!

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller

#831126 - 12/21/14 08:33 AM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Getting very close to updating this one!

#833506 - 12/27/14 07:11 AM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Circuit Court (Criminal) in Pittsylvania County

xxxx, CHRISTINA xxx (2x FELONY - OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE)
xxxx, JAMIE xxx (5x FELONY - OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE)

#833931 - 12/28/14 06:39 AM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
LBwill1960 Offline
Responsible for all the world's problems

Loc: Mechanicsville,VA
City or County: Hanover
Hope they nail him to a tree smirk

#833949 - 12/28/14 08:34 AM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Rodger that Sir... He and his wife scammed LOTS of folks across the US... from rifles to scopes to Trail Cams to Muzzle Loaders (they hit a lot of Active Duty Military... seemed to prey on them... and their moves).

I also hope this post is a VERY CLEAR message to all in the gun community (including FFLs) that OBTAINING MONIES BY FALSE PRETENSES ARE VERY SERIOUS FELONIES THAT COMMONWEALTH ATTORNEYS IN VIRGINIA DO PROSECUTE WITH GREAT VIGOR.

#834063 - 12/28/14 12:36 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
I appears this one has run its course, they are now fugitives and with luck will be caught and have to answer for what they have done.
Thread locked until more information is available!
Anyone who wishes to add any further pertinent information can contact me to have it unlocked for you to do so.

#921513 - 07/11/15 03:20 PM Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID [Re: Cash is King]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
UPDATE from Cash is King!

Sentencing was yesterday. VA Court system worked as it should. Very bad day for Christina and Jamie. Details if you need them, otherwise I'll leave the topic dead with one exception.

Please remove all last names and addresses (physical and email) in the posts (mine, Christina's, Jamie's and others).

All names and addresses have been X'd out per request!