Who's Online
10 registered (GreenArrow08, squirrel55, jhcom, Jamesm714, faexaminer75, 1972, Ccurtis8891, kccallstar, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#996631 - 01/21/16 05:24 PM Cabelas - Bait a Switch GAMES via Slickguns
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Cabelas is playing Bait and Switch games.

They get you on their website with GREAT DEAL scopes and stuff (via Slickguns or whomever) that Cabelas DOES NOT ACTUALLY HAVE AVAILABLE TO BUY... let you order 1-10 of the GREAT DEAL item... add "other items" you need while you are there shopping anyways, take your CC and close out the purchase... then and AFTER your order is complete... cancel the scopes or whatever the GREAT DEAL was.

I have been dogging them on this BS practice via EMail and will be dropping a few letters as well.

Join in if you like.

It really SUCKS when a good company goes down in respect over the shady practices of some sneaky Marketing schmucks.

Very reminiscent of Cheaper Than Dirt after Sandy Hook.

Edited by Cash is King (01/21/16 05:27 PM)

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1028151 - 04/10/16 10:53 AM Re: Cabelas - Bait a Switch GAMES via Slickguns [Re: Cash is King]
highlandscot Offline
Does not suffer fools

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
Wow that stinks. I have purchased 2 GREAT DEAL scopes from Cabalas and got them in 3 days - they even upgraded the shipping I paid for since I am a Cabela's Club member. I received them on Feb 11th 2016 and had no issues.
FFL/SOT GCA & NFA - Transfers by appointment only

#1031274 - 04/17/16 10:59 PM Re: Cabelas - Bait a Switch GAMES via Slickguns [Re: Cash is King]
Borsig Offline
Addicted

Loc: Gloucester
City or County: Gloucester
They just did this to me on a P38. Can confirm.

Meh whatever. They oversold them and their CS sucks. They were selling from a drop shipper