Who's Online
9 registered (Ethansw, Boomer0828, RicksRustyJeep, SSGWilson, Jaycobb, 4 invisible), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1715013 - 01/15/21 07:21 PM NRA moving out of NY and they filed Bankruptcy
Oakers3 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Falls Church
Heard it in the news. Anyone have more info!!!

Edited by Oakers3 (01/15/21 07:22 PM)

#1715127 - 01/16/21 06:09 AM Re: NRA moving out of NY and they filed Bankruptcy [Re: Oakers3]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Google is your friend. NRA is absolute garbage anyway, hope the whole thing collapses.

Want to talk about corruption? Let's talk about the NRA and how they absolutely refuse to support gun owners in their own backyard. How an organization headquartered in Fairfax VA with millions upon millions of dollars can turn a blind eye to what's happening in VA legislation is beyond me.

Edited by Verylargeboots (01/16/21 06:11 AM)

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1715234 - 01/16/21 10:31 AM Re: NRA moving out of NY and they filed Bankruptcy [Re: Oakers3]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Well, not everyone has a taste for cheap whores and crappy suits. These things take money. It would be irresponsible to spend donations on 2a protection at the expense of suits and whores because appearances matter.

#1715244 - 01/16/21 10:51 AM Re: NRA moving out of NY and they filed Bankruptcy [Re: Oakers3]
usmilret Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George
The NRA can be ground into dust for all I care. If I regret anything in my life its paying into the NRA a lifetime membership. As far as I am concerned they have done nothing except send me the monthly fliers.
Has the NRA helped the 2A cause?