Who's Online
20 registered (wmolnar, 28PercentAPRMustang, mcdavitt89, SNN, Ccurtis8891, Marquel, harpua, D24T11, Danny007, jims59, Tundradude, B1gM1ke, FCrotty, 7 invisible), 9 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#825504 - 12/08/14 06:08 PM Dillon Precision
owgunnersmate Offline
Virginia Gun Trader

Loc: virginia
City or County: LEE
The primer slide assembly on my Dillon RL550B was getting hung up in the primer feed.... I never thought I'd have to use my Dillon Precision Lifetime Warranty because of what a tough machine it is.... I contacted Dillon via email a few days ago and told them about my issue, I figured they would just send me a new primer cup but today I checked the mail and they sent me a whole new primer slide assembly and a few other spare parts at no cost with no questions asked.... What a great company to deal with! Not to mention they are 100% made in America!

Dillon is a little pricey but if you want quality from cradle to grave it's Dillon all the way!
Ammo I am always looking to buy/trade for: .357MAG, .38SPL, .410, .20GA, .12GA, .22LR, .45ACP, .223REM & 5.56MM, 9MM, .44mag .30-30WIN. RELOADING: SMALL/LARGE PISTOL PRIMERS, SMALL/LARGE RIFLE PRIMERS, COMPONENTS FOR ALL MENTIONED CALIBERS

#825509 - 12/08/14 06:18 PM Re: Dillon Precision [Re: owgunnersmate]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
EXACTLY...

Buy a used Dillon (if you can find one) at 75%-80% cost of new.

Load 500,000 rounds... when done, sell at 75%-80% cost of new.

Please tell me any other product on plant earth with that kind of reputation, quality or durability.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#826461 - 12/10/14 05:02 PM Re: Dillon Precision [Re: Cash is King]
Tailgate Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Prince William
I've always thought they were way overpriced, and certainly the used prices are high too. But I once bought a used Dillon and realized it was missing a few key parts (primer tube, a spring, etc.). I contacted Dillon and told them I bought it used from a private seller, and they said "No problem, we'll send you what you need anyway." Wow. So I guess the price is worth the peace of mind that they will take care of you no matter what.

Plus, they're built like a tank. I've never thought a Dillon press was made "cheaply."

#826600 - 12/10/14 09:18 PM Re: Dillon Precision [Re: owgunnersmate]
Banana Offline
Whatever

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Hampton
Buying a Dillon was the best decision I ever made. Used at that. Need a part? No problem. They stand behind their product.

#833918 - 12/28/14 02:44 AM Re: Dillon Precision [Re: owgunnersmate]
seanrash6 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: hampton
City or County: hampton
all i have currently is a single stage press. eventually i want to buy a progressive press and when i do i will buy a dillon. i met a guy a couple years ago who has loaded thousands of rounds if not tens and his still worked perfectly