Who's Online
23 registered (BillofRights, Cannons123, Echo168, AlanV42186, Becktboi, Blu18, PMOORE, kapon, MrGump, coltguy, 86irocz, Mw7113, Titus, Ksd1911, spaatz11, 8 invisible), 17 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1093975 - 09/18/16 10:04 AM joea22
tcaron Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Colonial Heights
I have never left negative feedback before and really wasn't planning on it because I figured this was a one time thing. However, after seeing another post for the same member for the same thing, I feel the need to add to it. I want to make it clear that no deal was ever agreed to. I just feel like the members here should know about this as it's pretty shady.

Joea22 posted a Tavor in the SB for $1,350. Like the other member I also responded to it. He didn't have pictures and lives a considerable distance from me so I wanted to get pics and figure out logistics before agreeing to purchase. He messaged me back saying a couple of others had reached out before me and he would let me know if it fell through.

About a week later, he bumped his ad and posts again in the shout box, this time for $1,400 . I messaged again immediately after. He gave me his number and I texted asking for pics. When I wanted to agree to the deal, he gave me a price that was $300 HIGHER than what he said in the shout box. He claimed he turned down an offer of $1,450 in what I believe was an attempt to get me to pay more.

While we never agreed to the $1,350 price, I do have texts of him saying "I just can't take the hit financially" in order to honor his posted price when confronted about it. He also claimed that he was not aware I was responding to the SB price when I messaged him immediately after he posted it both times. He is posting crap in the SB to draw interest and then raising the price. This is not fair to other members of VAGT or good for the forum.

#1093976 - 09/18/16 10:10 AM Re: joea22 [Re: tcaron]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to Joea22 inviting him to respond.

Comments from others not involved in this transaction are not to respond.

#1094177 - 09/18/16 06:40 PM Re: joea22 [Re: tcaron]
joea22 Offline
German engineering at its finest

Loc: NOVA-FFX CO
City or County: Falls Church
No deal was made. No indication of having seen the sb post. Had turned down a higher offer, sold to another member.

#1094203 - 09/18/16 07:38 PM Re: joea22 [Re: tcaron]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

City or County: Henrico County
Both sides have responded, thread locked!