Who's Online
4 registered (kerreckt, librarian45, larry1341, 1 invisible), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#951966 - 09/27/15 11:11 PM Jamz
truckd11 Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Virginia Henrico
City or County: Henrico
I have purchased some AR magazines from this member that I never received.
On 9/12 sent a pm with an offer.
On 9/13 he agreed on my offer.
on 9/13 I asked where to sent the payment to
on 9/13 he pm'd me his address
I sent him funds on 9/14 and pm'd him tracking number
9/15 he pm'd me "Thanks xxxxx. Ill send it out as soon as i get it. Thanks Jamie"
9/17 Hey bud. Got the money today. Thx for jus sending cash. Made it much easier for me. Ill try to get it out today but will be for sure tmrw if not today. Ill send tracking number as soon as i get it out
9/22 Hey bud sorry it has taken so long to get the mags out. Car trouble stuff. But I'll have them out tmrw and have a tracking number for you . I apologize for the lack of communication too. Talk to you tmrw Jamz

PM'd him several times since and not a word. He has seen at leas one of my PM's asking him for a tracking number.
Only reason I sent the cash was because of the good reviews he got and has been a member since 2011.
Real shame some people resort to this kind of behavior.

#952262 - 09/28/15 05:35 PM Re: Jamz is not a stand up guy [Re: truckd11]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Jamz inviting him to reply.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to reply.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#957552 - 10/12/15 01:46 PM Re: Jamz is not a stand up guy [Re: truckd11]
truckd11 Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Virginia Henrico
City or County: Henrico
If any one has this guys number, please pm me. I would like to call him and see if he is ok.

Thank you,

#1182471 - 04/07/17 09:08 AM Re: Jamz is not a stand up guy [Re: truckd11]
Jackfrawst Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Hampton
I spoke to jamies cousin the other day, i grew up with him, i learned that he lost his house and his ol lady left him. His dad is not doing well either. I have been told you may find him playing guitar at a gas station trying to make money somewhere in newport news, va. Apparently he has fallen on some rather hard times.

Truckd11 if i manage to find him i will pm you amd try and get your mags for you.

#1182493 - 04/07/17 10:23 AM Re: Jamz is not a stand up guy [Re: truckd11]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville
Sorry to jump in but this thread is a little different than usual. Truck- How many mags were you buying? I've got some extras and I don't mind sending you some to cover the debt of what looks like a decent guy who's had some problems.

#1271724 - 10/29/17 08:10 AM Re: Jamz is not a stand up guy [Re: truckd11]
Jackfrawst Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Hampton
He has definitely run into some problems since he and his ol lady split up. I wish he'd call me I havent spoken to him in almost 3 years. Before that I would see him at his zeros subs 2x a week and see him outside of that when we sent shooting in such. But times must really be hard as he sold his sub shop also about a year ago