Who's Online
12 registered (PMOORE, ken792, DamonL, MSGShaw, M16gunner, alexva, Hemiphant_arms, Osprey, Tundradude, 3 invisible), 12 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1281069 - 11/18/17 12:12 PM Mailk
pancreaticfail Offline
Marksman

Loc: richmond, va
City or County: richmond
I met up with this member a few days a go to make a transaction and when I asked the member for i.d. to verify himself and age he told me he left it at work but conveniently had a picture of his i.d. on his phone. After he showed me the picture of his i.d. I asked him to verify his address and he could not. I then told him I would meet him again and I would drive farther to meet him provided he would actually bring his i.d. He did not like that new idea and became agitated when I told him I would not sell to someone who drives to meet and does not bring an i.d.

Very sketchy meet I will not be dealing with this member anymore

Edited by pancreaticfail (11/18/17 12:17 PM)

#1281130 - 11/18/17 03:00 PM Re: Mailk [Re: pancreaticfail]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Mailk encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to reply.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1281561 - 11/19/17 03:44 PM Re: Mailk [Re: pancreaticfail]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Thank you for helping to protect other members and the site from potential illegal activities.

Member has been banned.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln