Who's Online
16 registered (Twf93, Leper_Messiah, LukefromTx, Nacholibre, harleyguy86, groovinmonk, jblack87, bobbypa1, KAHR, nickjlvirginia, Verylargeboots, Marquel, 4 invisible), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1358810 - 05/30/18 01:59 PM joshkimmm
MrG Offline
I like Tacticool things

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: spotsylvania
I purchased some AK furniture, alg trigger and misc things from him.

Upon arrival, the ALG trigger kit was missing pieces.
I texted josh to let him know.

He was apologetic and offered to send me an AK brake in place of the missing pieces. I agreed that I would buy the pieces needed for the trigger, and he could send me the brake instead. "His idea, not mine"

This conversation took place on april 4th. After several attempts to reach him, with one reply in between that stated he hadn't had the time to make the post office, there has been no more communication. He has declined to answer any of my messages.

Normally, I wouldn't leave this feedback. Any kind of response from would have been suffice.

I will choose to no longer do any deals with Mr Kim.

#1359419 - 05/31/18 10:08 PM Re: joshkimmm [Re: MrG]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: MrG
I purchased some AK furniture, alg trigger and misc things from him.

Upon arrival, the ALG trigger kit was missing pieces.
I texted josh to let him know.

He was apologetic and offered to send me an AK brake in place of the missing pieces. I agreed that I would buy the pieces needed for the trigger, and he could send me the brake instead. "His idea, not mine"

This conversation took place on april 4th. After several attempts to reach him, with one reply in between that stated he hadn't had the time to make the post office, there has been no more communication. He has declined to answer any of my messages.

Normally, I wouldn't leave this feedback. Any kind of response from would have been suffice.

I will choose to no longer do any deals with Mr Kim.

PM sent to joshkimmm inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln