|
164 registered (Davester, cadi86, DamonL, cruelbloom, ALRIVLA, Aurelian, 2ggstevo, bud1967, Apec, DentonA1986, bh2win, Craaber, Aaron94, BFRISK, Avman, BPMAN, DFrazier, 2030, dana_bp, Bcmgunfighter, DoswellGuy, bcbigbuck, chahn, Bodieisland2112, dillon, Crypticalraisen, AgLining, Bluesplayer, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, dogface267, CFinch, Bigin28, 2022runner, 1DEUCE, BedrockDad, Bigbuck, Bigdave89, 48 invisible),
1300
Guests and
109
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#1517870 - 07/24/19 11:46 AM
Gunsmith gun sales machining
|
m1a1lover
Marksman
Registered: 07/13/17
Posts: 312
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Powhatan
|
I am currently enrolled at AGI American gunsmithing institute I am in the advanced Masters course I have a lot of hands-on experience I am a welder by trade but will be starting my own business within the next year or so I would like to work for someone else in the buy sell or custom gun business. Mostly looking for part-time or weekends but I would like to get the experience before I start my own thing if anyone has any information contact me at 804-389-4483 my name is Henry
_________________________
cash in hand before a sale is concluded... no dibs holds or promises will ever pay my bills
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#1519880 - 07/29/19 03:30 PM
Re: Gunsmith gun sales machining
[Re: m1a1lover]
|
m1a1lover
Marksman
Registered: 07/13/17
Posts: 312
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Powhatan
|
Up
_________________________
cash in hand before a sale is concluded... no dibs holds or promises will ever pay my bills
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|