Who's Online
15 registered (Electrician, Timber48, jschmied, JWAU250, wrickster, JBecker, chutchi2, VA_SHAKA, jocko, Hurricane, 5 invisible), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1570974 - 12/14/19 10:46 AM VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS!
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php...n-confiscations

Everyone prepared?
Got your generator and gas?

If your cell phone or home phone doesnt work how will you communicate?
There are some good and cheap ham radios that I have. They are decent radios. They are HAM (VHF/UHF) and you need a HAM license to use them...EXCEPT in the event of an emergency.
Handheld radios
Programming cable
Use this Chirp website to program the radioto the frequencies that are used locally and the repeaters. Download the software and follow the directions. Its not difficult. https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home

Here is a website with all the repeaters. REPEATERS

Handheld CB radios - CB RADIO

#1571109 - 12/14/19 02:57 PM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Sir2nd Offline
Armed and Dangerous

Loc: Virginia, U.S.A.
City or County: NoVA
Hal Turner has an interesting history (see below). I'd take that into consideration before buying into it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner...Wx1OVV5Uow9dWNI

#1571205 - 12/14/19 07:43 PM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
I'm not buying it, but, with that said, I would not put it past him. He is a snake in the grass.... how one cannot see 91 out of 95 counties are now 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties and you still want to ram gun control / confiscation down our throats?

I WILL NOT COMPLY

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller

#1571261 - 12/14/19 11:08 PM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Jarred Offline
Angel

Loc: Virginny
City or County: Fredericksburg
I ain't got them, so I hope he does it so I can 'trip and fall' and then sue the state for millions.

#1571303 - 12/15/19 07:38 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Gnome Offline
For alt vi har. Og alt vi er.

Loc: Fort Walker, Va.
City or County: Hanover County
Look at House Bill 67.

#1572866 - 12/19/19 09:26 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Tyronyglock40man Offline
NO TIME FOR “WOKE” JOKE UNICORN FOLK

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Capital of the Confederacy Richmond-Williamsburg area
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

It will always be Forts Lee AP Hill Bragg Pickett Benning Gordon and Hood

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1573637 - 12/21/19 10:19 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
ZombieAssassin Offline
Addicted

Loc: Newport News
City or County: Newport News
Lost all my guns in a tragic canoeing accident.

#1573886 - 12/22/19 12:13 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: MP3Mogul]
Jack0818 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia, richmond
City or County: Richmond
@mp3mogul Amen brother, Amen.

#1573929 - 12/22/19 07:41 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Swinger Offline
HMFIC

Loc: Smithfield
City or County: Smithfield
I hope everyone realizes this......they're not going to just turn the power/net/comms off, and walk away, leaving you to go about your day. IF they do this....this is in preparation of a GUN CONFISCATION RAID AT 3AM WITH NO KNOCK AND A DOG SHOOTING.

This isn't just a 'let's pretend it's the apocalypse and get our gennys running.' It's a communications blackout, so A. you can't put the word out to anyone for help, and B. you can't live stream or immediately upload the truth as it happens. THAT'S why they will blackout communications. They learned after the snafu in ny with the vet and a red flagged 30rnd mag.

If your power goes out, your phone and net are down, REALIZE THIS.......THEY ARE ALREADY OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE, YOU ARE SURROUNDED, AND IF YOU STEP FOOT OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR YOU WILL BE THROWN ON THE GROUND BY JACKBOOTED GOONS AND ARRESTED. Period. It's not a 'let's play bogaloo' or whatever the latest term is. It's game over. You'll either be a martyr or in jail.

A genny, food/water preps, etc, won't mean a damn thing.

If your signature is filled with unneeded, unnecessary, self imposed requirements or restrictions with LOTS of CAPS for EMPHASIS, you are not helping the community and I will pass on you.

#1574244 - 12/23/19 01:21 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
boaterjim Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Va. USA
City or County: Prince William County.
I pray the President or someone with an ounce of intelligence comes to Virginia’s aid because this can not end well if the proposed laws are passed there will be blood. I see no scenario where the Governors’ subordinates will be able to achieve many large successes without much blood spilt in shame. Who do these Tyrants believe they are representing if so much of the state is in defiance of these proposals? My family has spilled much blood defending our laws and our rule of law as well as defending the rigidity of our Constitution! My life will be given freely for my family’s freedom and to stop the lessons learned from WWII from being repeated. Registration is not a compromise but a necessary first step towards disarming citizens. It will not happen in my lifetime and if that turns out to end soon then so be it. It is not just I but many thousands who feel just as I do and will not allow this overreach of zealous politicians. How many Law enforcement officers will have to be sacrificed, how many citizens will need to be slain before someone with the authority and the common sense to interdict will stop the madness? I see the writing on the wall, the shame falls squarely with the last person in this incident to be able to stop the sequence of events and I make that the Governor, Mr. Ralph Northam. Sir, to you I say, live your life knowing that you could have simply used self control to manage your urge to abuse your authority, if not me, someone will tell your story for generations to come and it will be on multitudes of minds when they mourn their loved ones and think about how unnecessary the events were if you had just left your ego at the entrance to the Archives that holds our Constitution. I want to leave you with a final thought, who really will prevail here, those being ordered by you to violate their oath to uphold the Constitution or those who believe they are defending it with their lives? - MHO Uncle Jim.

#1574263 - 12/23/19 06:46 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Gnome Offline

When government takes away citizens “right to bear arms’ it becomes citizens duty to take away governments right to govern
- George Washington

#1574341 - 12/23/19 10:45 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Squirrel Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
This "news" is not based on anything credible. Escalating paranoia in these forums is not good for anyone.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact...ts-bogus-story/

#1574354 - 12/23/19 11:14 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Gnome Offline

Look and Read the proposed 2020 SB 16, 18, 64, & 67.

#1574585 - 12/24/19 08:49 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Tyronyglock40man Offline
NO TIME FOR “WOKE” JOKE UNICORN FOLK

City or County: Capital of the Confederacy Richmond-Williamsburg area
The next move will be mg
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

It will always be Forts Lee AP Hill Bragg Pickett Benning Gordon and Hood

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1574804 - 12/25/19 03:59 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
browningv308 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Lynchburg
City or County: Lynchburg/Evington
Their impeaching our president, can't we impeach out governor or something? How do you remove a governor from office?

#1574827 - 12/25/19 09:06 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Gnome Offline

Recall the Governor:

Petition
https://virginiaconservatives.net/recall-radical-ralph-northam

Remove from office.

#1576135 - 12/28/19 11:43 PM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: Swinger]
seneca Offline
Addicted

City or County: Roanoke
There are 7500 Va National Guardsmen. If there were 75,000 Va National Guardsmen, Northam still wouldn't stand a chance of pulling this off. With 7500 guys, they can go to ONE city. With 7500 guys, MAYBE 2000 could be on the streets and 5500 would be running support operations. Northam is an idiot. He is, clearly, an extremist. He may even be crazy, what with his political career coming to a screeching halt at the end of this term (he wanted to replace Mark Warner in the Senate). But he isn't SURROUNDED by stupid, crazy extremists. His FIRST priority is to keep businesses open and running and tax revenue flowing so that he can service Virginia's bond debt.Business doesn't hum and revenue does not flow if Ralph turns off the internet, phones and electricity. NOT to mention the fact that turning off communications and utilities is an absolute sure-fire way to cause riotous looting festivals in Richmond, Petersburg, Norfolk, and Hampton and cause the deaths of hundreds of people because they can't dial 911, because their oxygen,CPAP machines and respirators quit running, because it's cold, or its hot and everything in the refrigerator and freezer is spoiled, including folks' medicines and the stores are closed and the gas pumps don't work...Ralphie doesn't have this kind of free hand. He is stupid, but he isn't free to kill people indiscriminately. And NEVER believe Hal Turner.

#1576158 - 12/29/19 06:33 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Swinger Offline
HMFIC

Loc: Smithfield
City or County: Smithfield
Once again, let me clear this up for some people......

IF blackface actually does 'turn off the lights, internet, etc', IT WILL NOT BE FOR GOOD, IT WON'T BE FOR LONG, IT WON'T BE FOREVER. Period. Can people possibly be so dense as to thing blackface will turn off the power to the entire state, and just leave it there???

This tactic is going to be used SECONDS BEFORE YOUR OWN FRONT DOOR IS KICKED IN, A FLASHBANG TOSS, AND YOUR DOG SHOT. THAT is when power and internet will be turn off, THEN AND ONLY THEN. After you are either dead or in the back of a goon car, the power and new will come back on.

Why are they possibly doing this?? Think about it people....as disgusting and despicable as wreckit ralphie and his ilk are, they're NOT stupid. Anyone remember the red flag/swat team hitting of an iraq vet in NY state a few weeks ago??? The guy live streamed everything as it was happening, before farcebook learned of it and turned him off. It showed the jackbooted pigs doing what their masters ordered. It also got the word out to local patriots, who then geared up and headed to his house.

THAT is why they plan to kill power and comms; so you can't call for help, and so you can't broadcast what the goons are doing. That way they can spin the media however they see fit.

This is all assuming blackface uses these particular tactics. If he does, this is how they will be used. Come on people, get your heads out of your rears. You really think the entire state will go dark and just leave it like that???

Edited by Swinger (12/29/19 06:34 AM)

If your signature is filled with unneeded, unnecessary, self imposed requirements or restrictions with LOTS of CAPS for EMPHASIS, you are not helping the community and I will pass on you.

#1576191 - 12/29/19 09:02 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
ssgs Offline
Addicted

Loc: henrico/eastern
City or County: henrico/eastern
I bet that Custer would have wanted such a warning before his fight at Little Big Horn. Too bad Northam can't cut off a CB radio, huh? Spicy times.

#1576528 - 12/30/19 07:32 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
Gnome Offline

Important to keep these on the cusp of conversation.

#1806981 - 09/23/21 09:25 AM Re: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR REPORTEDLY ORDERS PLANS TO CUT ELECTRIC, PHONES, INTERNET FOR GUN CONFISCATIONS! [Re: VaGunTrader]
tjoseph205 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Barhamsville
LOL well put all of that in someone elses name. Thats how they play anyhow.

Edited by tjoseph205 (09/23/21 09:28 AM)