Who's Online
14 registered (Pewpew, Andrew454, Jono, Bullet41, ZM3L8R, K31fan, Speedyarms, wmolnar, RobJr, 5 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1609908 - 03/21/20 04:22 PM BSLaw
Wizman Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: NOVA
"He had the gun I was loooking for and I accepted is first offer for my gun plus cash for his with holster. We had a rough time and exact place as of noon Thursday and then he dropped off the face of the earth when he said he got off work at a certain time. Hoping everything is alright and would love to give him benefit of the doubt but just aggravating. Really looking forward to break it in tomorrow at the outdoor range with my AR

This was my review for him

After this was posted he sent an angry text despite the quite soft nature of the review and then posted my phone number on Craigslist. I’ve learned my lesson but seems like he can derail pretty quick.

TLDR: guess I’m young and dumb now but learning that sometimes people don’t think straight. Welcome to the world I guess.

Edited by Wizman (03/21/20 04:29 PM)

#1609974 - 03/21/20 06:24 PM Re: BSLaw [Re: Wizman]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

PM sent to BSLaw

Members not involved with this feedback are not allowed to respond

Originally Posted By: Wizman
"He had the gun I was loooking for and I accepted is first offer for my gun plus cash for his with holster. We had a rough time and exact place as of noon Thursday and then he dropped off the face of the earth when he said he got off work at a certain time. Hoping everything is alright and would love to give him benefit of the doubt but just aggravating. Really looking forward to break it in tomorrow at the outdoor range with my AR

This was my review for him

After this was posted he sent an angry text despite the quite soft nature of the review and then posted my phone number on Craigslist. I’ve learned my lesson but seems like he can derail pretty quick.

TLDR: guess I’m young and dumb now but learning that sometimes people don’t think straight. Welcome to the world I guess.

#1610222 - 03/22/20 11:12 AM Re: BSLaw [Re: Wizman]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
Originally Posted By: LaserJock
PM sent to BSLaw

Members not involved with this feedback are not allowed to respond

LEAVE YOUR OWN FEEDBACK SO THIS THREAD DOES NOT GET CLUTTERED

#1612635 - 03/27/20 06:29 AM Re: BSLaw [Re: Wizman]
stormtrooper Offline
Pea shooter