Who's Online
14 registered (SugarSkullArms, Too, guns85, groovinmonk, Cstrong, AllenC69, kapon, mike3325, PapaBear, Gkimon, 4 invisible), 20 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1616050 - 04/02/20 12:52 PM COFFMAN5
DirtyJ Offline
Top Flight Security Of The World

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Chester
We had an issue last week with a deal. I refunded without any hesitation after Coffman said he wanted a refund and would return the items when they came in, I have text him with no response in days. The items were delivered later in the day after I refunded (March 26, 2020). I put trust in him since all his feedback for years is positive and I try to keep my deals positive. I have not received my items back and he has had over a week to send them. Do Not Deal With him through mail. I have photos of the text as well as proof of delivery.
Colt/RRA A2 upper- complete
Colt/FN/RRA 16” M4 upper- complete
Troy M7 Deployment Kit
Gold/silver coins

#1616233 - 04/02/20 08:07 PM Re: COFFMAN5 [Re: DirtyJ]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: DirtyJ
We had an issue last week with a deal. I refunded without any hesitation after Coffman said he wanted a refund and would return the items when they came in, I have text him with no response in days. The items were delivered later in the day after I refunded (March 26, 2020). I put trust in him since all his feedback for years is positive and I try to keep my deals positive. I have not received my items back and he has had over a week to send them. Do Not Deal With him through mail. I have photos of the text as well as proof of delivery.

Pm sent to COFFMAN5 for response. Other member are not to respond to this thread.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1616649 - 04/03/20 04:10 PM Re: COFFMAN5 [Re: DirtyJ]
COFFMAN5 Offline
BAD MOTHA SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Loc: Goshen
City or County: Augusta
Your stuff will mailed out tomorrow. I guess now you know the feeling of crap communication.One **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** ant negative comment doesn't mean squat. Look at my track record.