Who's Online
161 registered (BigLew703, ElderOne, Apec, BPMAN, boosno1, Algotguns, Bertro77, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, farmkid, Dawson, DamonL, Bubba26, CR133, Dale Schumacher, Avman, DSreloader9s, AgLining, DCFD4, bcbigbuck, CalebC708, Brooks87, deaner20, dana_bp, 79CJ5, EdwardZ, Bailey151, ENG032097, cadi86, Davester, bh2win, 23mrcowboys, Craaber, DentonA1986, bud1967, beavertrapper, chawk, asd, Com 45acp, 47 invisible), 1281 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1671855 - 09/06/20 11:34 AM Fishersville Show Sept 12-13th
Racin Junkie Offline
AKA "Gun Show Junkie"

Registered: 01/28/10
Posts: 698
Loc: Augusta County, Va
City or County: Fishersville
We have a table, anyone coming??
I'm going to set it up Saturday morning, will know the location then.
Bring your guns, ammo, and accessories. FREE to use the table.

PM if you need more info.

Thanks, Dave
_________________________
This space reserved for witty comments

Top
#1673387 - 09/11/20 04:51 PM Re: Fishersville Show Sept 12-13th [Re: Racin Junkie]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3991
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
RJ, I might make it on Sunday... I’ll look for you.


smile
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#1673593 - 09/12/20 10:44 AM Re: Fishersville Show Sept 12-13th [Re: Racin Junkie]
Racin Junkie Offline
AKA "Gun Show Junkie"

Registered: 01/28/10
Posts: 698
Loc: Augusta County, Va
City or County: Fishersville
Sounds good Marco.

Table is in the big building on the back wall.
Come in the front door and walk straight back.
_________________________
This space reserved for witty comments

Top