Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1686364 - 10/24/20 08:54 AM AethelstanAegen
msullivan19070 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
We had agreed to a deal. Exchanged contact information and agreed on the soonest he was available to meet. Eric proceeded to inform me that he had received a better offer and would be backing out of our deal.

Eric is simply not a man of his word. Eric has clearly not read the rules of the site. Eric clearly does not respect others time or Va Gun Trader.

Site rules attached for Eric.
“When a deal is agreed, mark your post Sold Pending Funds(SPF) until the deal is complete. Only after the deal is done do you mark the post Sold. Once you mark a post sold, you will not be allowed to re-post it for 7 days. Any re-post within the 7 days will be deleted.”

Edited by the cwa (11/08/20 05:56 PM)
Edit Reason: Corrected spelling of username

#1691006 - 11/08/20 06:02 PM Re: AethelstanAegen [Re: msullivan19070]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: msullivan19070
We had agreed to a deal. Exchanged contact information and agreed on the soonest he was available to meet. Eric proceeded to inform me that he had received a better offer and would be backing out of our deal.

Eric is simply not a man of his word. Eric has clearly not read the rules of the site. Eric clearly does not respect others time or Va Gun Trader.

Site rules attached for Eric.
“When a deal is agreed, mark your post Sold Pending Funds(SPF) until the deal is complete. Only after the deal is done do you mark the post Sold. Once you mark a post sold, you will not be allowed to re-post it for 7 days. Any re-post within the 7 days will be deleted.”

MESSAGE SENT TO AethelstanAegen FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

AS A REMINDER TO ALL, NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS NOT TO BE LEFT ON MEMBER'S PROFILES AND WILL BE DELETED.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1691045 - 11/08/20 07:50 PM Re: AethelstanAegen [Re: msullivan19070]
AethelstanAegen Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Purcellville
I'm not particularly interested in debating this other member. He made a low ball offer, we began to discuss potential meeting times/locations but before finalizing, I received a significantly better offer (hundreds of dollars better) and notified him of that promptly with over 24 hours notice before our provisional meeting might have occurred. At that point, he became extremely irrate and offensive. I come here to deal with people fairly and without hassle, not to have someone low ball me and then harass me when I accept a fair offer instead.

#1691062 - 11/08/20 08:47 PM Re: AethelstanAegen [Re: msullivan19070]
msullivan19070 Offline
Addicted

City or County: Fairfax
I will provide proof he is lying when I have access to my computer and the ability to upload photos. It was less than 14 hours notice and the deal was absolutely cemented and agreed upon.

The rules are clearly stated. When the screen shots are upload, it will be entirely clearly and evident this individual is a liar and has violated the rules of Virginia gun trader.