Who's Online
2 registered (Fastlane, turboghia), 4 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1676770 - 09/23/20 10:23 AM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: SteveThePirate]
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford
Im glad to live in a Capitalist country And if you are selling 5.56 ammo for outrageous profits you are a piece of shite person.

If you are selling 9mm for 50c per rd or more you are a piece of shite person.

Its certainly not gouging if its not food water or fuel at this point, its just being an assholeshitperson.

Lol. Enjoy your rewards.
RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEYOND IT

#1678332 - 09/28/20 11:06 AM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: SteveThePirate]
Shocktop Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Kempsville
City or County: Virginia Beach
9mm

Edited by Shocktop (11/23/20 09:07 AM)

#1678694 - 09/29/20 11:22 AM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: SteveThePirate]
rromeo Offline
Full Auto

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
They're not gougers, scalpers is a more appropriate term.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#1678708 - 09/29/20 12:24 PM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: SteveThePirate]
Newgunguy Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Glen Allen
I just ignore all of them on here doung that, I do wish that this site set it up so you could make a comment as to why you ignored each person.

Charles.

#1678746 - 09/29/20 03:44 PM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: SteveThePirate]
SHTFGunMan Offline
Spice Trader

Loc: Roanoke, VA
City or County: Roanoke
I paid $5 for a bottle of water once, while stuck in traffic on a freeway on a hot day. I was glad for the opportunity in my time of need. I bring extra water now

#1695059 - 11/21/20 08:28 AM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: SteveThePirate]
browder.ba Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Va Beach
City or County: Va Beach
Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.

So, why get upset over this? I go by what I am willing to pay.
Sure somebody might be asking a certain price...offer then what you are willing to pay. If they get offended, then thats their problem and that comes with selling things privately. They also have the right to say no and hold out for the price they want. Nobody is forcing anyone on here to spend their money and nobody is forcing anyone to purchase items. Not sure what all the fuss is about &#129335;&#8205;&#9794;&#65039;

#1695685 - 11/23/20 09:05 AM Re: Handgun ammo availability and venting on gougers [Re: browder.ba]
Shocktop Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Kempsville
City or County: Virginia Beach
Well said brother. Some are getting mad because they got caught with their pants down and now can't find any ammo "dirt cheap". I only started selling mine after a coworker "begged" for me to sell him a few being he got tired of driving around looking for them. If they don't like the $$, then just move on and keep looking. I'm still looking for another SP5K-PDW that retailed for $2800, but I'm not getting all bent out of shape because people are selling them for over $5k

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2