Who's Online
11 registered (DirtyJ, red3, VQ35, gsintxz, weez3006, DKurtz, NoCleverName11, Korey1995, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1771256 - 06/05/21 08:27 AM WY RED
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford
This member WYRED received an electronic payment of $400 from me for a Rugar 10/22 takedown rifle.
We agreed to ftf at a LGS/FFL at a later date due to both of our travel schedules.
After one of my trips I was unable to reach him by telephone email or PM...I went away on travel and again attempted to reach him in December with no response. I finally contacted him by telephone in February and he indicated that he would not be able to settle the deal until March. Seeing that we both travel a bit I gave the benefit of the doubt up until March. Since then I have not been able to contact him by any means.
I have inquired and received contact information , addresses but he seems to be ghosting..Ill stop by for a ftf when I am in Chesapeake. A good lesson to be learned is to search this NEGATIVE Feedback section prior to engaging in any VAGT Activities. The Comments in his profile are misleading. By all indications, WYRed is a thief. Any assistance in locating or contacting this person would be appreciated. This is the only transaction that I regret in 12yrs in this Forum.

Edited by the cwa (06/06/21 11:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Corrected name in subject line.

#1771859 - 06/06/21 11:26 PM Re: WY RED [Re: Sfach]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Sfach
This member WYRED received an electronic payment of $400 from me for a Rugar 10/22 takedown rifle.
We agreed to ftf at a LGS/FFL at a later date due to both of our travel schedules.
After one of my trips I was unable to reach him by telephone email or PM...I went away on travel and again attempted to reach him in December with no response. I finally contacted him by telephone in February and he indicated that he would not be able to settle the deal until March. Seeing that we both travel a bit I gave the benefit of the doubt up until March. Since then I have not been able to contact him by any means.
I have inquired and received contact information , addresses but he seems to be ghosting..Ill stop by for a ftf when I am in Chesapeake. A good lesson to be learned is to search this NEGATIVE Feedback section prior to engaging in any VAGT Activities. The Comments in his profile are misleading. By all indications, WYRed is a thief. Any assistance in locating or contacting this person would be appreciated. This is the only transaction that I regret in 12yrs in this Forum.

MESSAGE SENT TO WY RED FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?