Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1812162 - 10/09/21 01:08 PM UnqualifiedHero
Otislee Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Yorktown
Member posted a handgun for sale on Wednesday morning 10/6. The member listed a price or best decent offer. I responded by PM a couple of hours later and made an offer. Seller accepted and we both agreed to meet at a local FFL on Saturday 10/9 at 11:00am. I sent him a PM early Friday morning 10/8 to confirm we were still a go for Saturday. He never read the PM and never responded by text message at anytime. He had my cellphone number. To make a long story short, he sold the gun to someone else on Thursday 10/7. I assume for a better offer. Can’t wait to hear the explanation!

#1812356 - 10/09/21 10:14 PM Re: UnqualifiedHero [Re: Otislee]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Otislee
Member posted a handgun for sale on Wednesday morning 10/6. The member listed a price or best decent offer. I responded by PM a couple of hours later and made an offer. Seller accepted and we both agreed to meet at a local FFL on Saturday 10/9 at 11:00am. I sent him a PM early Friday morning 10/8 to confirm we were still a go for Saturday. He never read the PM and never responded by text message at anytime. He had my cellphone number. To make a long story short, he sold the gun to someone else on Thursday 10/7. I assume for a better offer. Can’t wait to hear the explanation!

MESSAGE SENT TO UnqualifiedHero FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?