Who's Online
16 registered (GreenArrow08, Aaron94, jr45, larry1341, wcd70, tommyhof, Browsing, PMOORE, Morsus_De_Funis, pheebo, Stankyeti, weez3006, barry, ZM3L8R, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1891467 - 05/25/22 04:00 PM GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY
P3Bill Offline
VETERAN PEASHOOTER

Loc: Wilderness
City or County: Orange County

Edited by P3Bill (05/25/22 04:02 PM)
Edit Reason: spell check

#1891546 - 05/25/22 08:00 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Ali Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Fairfax
Most of us had a feeling. Been walking, talking and acting as if this was already the case.

When in doubt, there is no doubt.

"To conquer a nation you must first disarms the citizens" --Adolf Hitler 1933

"Write it down and remember that we never gave in." - Immortal Technique

"Fight fire with water." Me

#1891556 - 05/25/22 08:16 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: Ali]
Bcmgunfighter Offline
Not all ARs are created equal...

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Rochelle
Originally Posted By: Ali
Most of us had a feeling. Been walking, talking and acting as if this was already the case.

When in doubt, there is no doubt.

Spot on.
DD Lite Rail II 14

MY DO NOT DEAL LIST
smilewhenIshoot - “There is zero evidence of voter fraud”
Manwich23 - supports Chinese/US power grid
JiveBunny
Downhillshot
Alwaystrading
dcarms - ATF CUCK

#1891610 - 05/25/22 11:09 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Well yeah, of course the federal government maintains illegal records on individuals. This is a communist regime and has been in place on and off for decades. Shouldn't surprise anyone, and most of us operate on the assumption that this has been the case for years.

Side note, this is likely a component of why the left has a wack view of how UBCs and background checks, person to person sales and such should work and why they legislate the way they do. Plus, the left is made of morons, so it could be an honest coincidence as most of them are not intelligent enough to put together an operation like this.

In a nutshell, ATF hasn't operated as a legal organization for years since they aren't a legislative body and should be restructured or even abolished.

On the flip side, if you need someone to shoot your dog, they'll do the job free of charge.

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1892334 - 05/28/22 08:53 AM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
When buyers purchase a firearm they "must" participate in the 4473 background check by filling out the paperwork which includes information not only about the buyer but also the firearm(s) purchased!

If the 4473 is simply a background check, the gun data would not be required.

What is actually happening here is this: Your local FFL is maintaining the gun registry database of current sales.
The government simply tracks these guns/owners with a couple brief phone calls, starting with the manufacter/importer - "Who did you sell this gun to?"
Then a call to the distributer/dealer with the same question.
Finally, they show up at your home!

With the "old" records database already maintained by the ATF and the current dealer records we have a very efficient inventory of guns and their owners!!!!!!!!!

To top off this sneaky registration, most states have asked gun owners to register themselves with their county and state governments.
And not only have millions of gun owners complied with the politician's request we paid a processing fee.

Its called the Concealed Carry Permit.

Edited by bustedknee (05/28/22 08:56 AM)

#1892455 - 05/28/22 03:02 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: bustedknee]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

City or County: 22973
Originally Posted By: bustedknee
When buyers purchase a firearm they "must" participate in the 4473 background check by filling out the paperwork which includes information not only about the buyer but also the firearm(s) purchased!

What is actually happening here is this: Your local FFL is maintaining the gun registry database of current sales.
The government simply tracks these guns/owners with a couple brief phone calls, starting with the manufacter/importer - "Who did you sell this gun to?"

With the "old" records database already maintained by the ATF and the current dealer records we have a very efficient inventory of guns and their owners!!!!!!!!!

To top off this sneaky registration, most states have asked gun owners to register themselves with their county and state governments.
And not only have millions of gun owners complied with the politician's request we paid a processing fee.

1+ !
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1912301 - 07/26/22 09:25 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

BATFE taking pics of bound books:
https://youtu.be/Uzbo767TikE
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1913132 - 07/29/22 11:45 AM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: bustedknee]
jr45 Online   content
Full Auto

City or County: Stafford
Originally Posted By: bustedknee

Yep. This is why Northam and his cronies pushed so hard to get the UBC passed into law. With a few exceptions(gifting it, it’s an antique, C&R, etc.), it requires the UBC and use of 4473…we allowed this to happen to us.

#1915653 - 08/05/22 04:13 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Catatonic Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: North Carolilna
City or County: Lenoir
Add this little ATF incident to the growing list of evidence.

https://youtu.be/gb1MVFDy_tw

#1917618 - 08/11/22 09:07 AM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

#1923166 - 08/26/22 03:37 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

ATF> solvent trap...
https://youtu.be/odapKKMR4mo

#1939838 - 10/13/22 07:45 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

#1939840 - 10/13/22 07:51 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

City or County: Lynchburg
ATF can go eat a satchel of Richards

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1939842 - 10/13/22 07:56 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Edited by Agent19 (10/13/22 07:57 PM)

#1939872 - 10/13/22 09:15 PM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

#1939962 - 10/14/22 09:15 AM Re: GOA PROVES ATF HAS SEARCHABLE GUN REGISTRY [Re: P3Bill]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
Not illegal to own.

However...

Federal law still requires s/n to buy, sale, ship, etc.

Just to clarify.