Who's Online
8 registered (stangsandmore, Bcmgunfighter, FletchMaster247, Topoman, SgtSquishySquash, XX44075, Shooterguy, 1 invisible), 6 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2000801 - 04/14/23 05:18 PM Digital Fingerprinting for Form 1's and Form 4's
dcarms Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: PWC
PrintScan Digital Fingerprinting

- PrintScan Digital Fingerprinting service (without a transfer) - $40 You will be provided with your digital .EFT file which you can use when submitting ATF Form 1's or Form 4's. I will email it to you or put on USB drive (you provide USB drive).

- Mobile PrintScan Digital Fingerprinting service (without a transfer) - $65 Will travel to you within 35 miles in the Northern VA area, .EFT file will be provided via email or USB drive if you provide one. (Covering NoVA areas from Fredericksburg to Alexandria and Woodbridge to Dulles/Sterling - will not travel to MD/DC unless it's for a group.)

- FD-258 Fingerprint Card to .EFT file conversion service
(Conversion of paper fingerprint cards to digital .EFT file) - $30
You can mail me your cards or come in person. I will email your .EFT file or if in person can put on USB drive (you provide). If you would like your paper FD258 returned, a fee of $2.50 to cover postage will apply. If you do not want/need it back, once the paper card is converted to digital format, it will be shredded.

- Digital Passport photo - $5 Picture is pre-cropped to the required size and background removed. For submitting ATF Form 1, Form 4, etc

Shoot me a message for more info.

https://www.dc-arms.com/pages/printscan

#2056060 - 10/11/23 07:36 PM Re: Digital Fingerprinting for Form 1's and Form 4's [Re: dcarms]
dcarms Offline
Sharp Shooter

bump

#2105671 - 03/15/24 10:20 PM Re: Digital Fingerprinting for Form 1's and Form 4's [Re: dcarms]
dcarms Offline
Sharp Shooter

bump