Who's Online
12 registered (trkeshel, THEBRONZE, invicta, John12, TinCan, 7 invisible), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2064313 - 11/07/23 10:32 AM spaatz11 backed out of a deal
toast Offline
Marksman

Loc: Chantilly
City or County: Chantilly
spaatz11 contacted me via messaging about a pistol I had for sale. Via text, we arranged a time and FFL to perform a FTF. He postponed for a day, and I and the FFL were willing to push back a day. Today, he contacts me to let me know that his wife won't let him buy the pistol as it's too much like one he already owns. Maybe he should have cleared this with his wife first. It's not a real problem, but I would want others to be aware of this before doing any deals with him.

Edited by toast (11/07/23 10:35 AM)

#2064470 - 11/07/23 07:23 PM Re: spaatz11 backed out of a deal [Re: toast]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: toast
spaatz11 contacted me via messaging about a pistol I had for sale. Via text, we arranged a time and FFL to perform a FTF. He postponed for a day, and I and the FFL were willing to push back a day. Today, he contacts me to let me know that his wife won't let him buy the pistol as it's too much like one he already owns. Maybe he should have cleared this with his wife first. It's not a real problem, but I would want others to be aware of this before doing any deals with him.

MESSAGE SENT TO spaatz11 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2064482 - 11/07/23 07:56 PM Re: spaatz11 backed out of a deal [Re: toast]
spaatz11 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Loudon
unfortunately didnt realize that the 2019 P had a shorter barrel length, and details weren't listed on the ad. I told him as soon as possible. wasnt aware that having a change of heart of reportable?