Who's Online
10 registered (CL4, Alcoy, McNabb, GlockReg, nvcdl, Racin Junkie, jims59, 3 invisible), 10 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2079999 - 12/29/23 07:10 PM ---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL
Tmaine Offline
Just Buy it!

Loc: NoVa
City or County: Bull Run
No sweat off my back---and almost didn't say anything, but the community should know. I sense there are many more of these for this one...

GreenArrow08 messaged me for a trade offer. His trade was considerably lower than my rifle---however he made a good case, and I figured it would go to a good home; so why not. We agreed to meet later in the week.

Communication was strong--up until the day of the arranged meeting. Just 2 hours before set transfer, he fabricated a bold white lie that "he needed to pick up some work buddies whose truck broke down--and can't make it."

Instead of being an honest stand up dude and just say "change of heart, I have decided I don't want to swap" he responded with "if I didn't want it I would tell you"

I followed up with an Ok, when should we meet? And as dishonest deal welchers do---he Removed himself muttley

Do not deal---time for a 'timeout ban' Kyle.

The 2nd Amendment; The ORIGINAL Homeland Security

#2080031 - 12/29/23 09:30 PM Re: ---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL [Re: Tmaine]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Tmaine
No sweat off my back---and almost didn't say anything, but the community should know. I sense there are many more of these for this one...

GreenArrow08 messaged me for a trade offer. His trade was considerably lower than my rifle---however he made a good case, and I figured it would go to a good home; so why not. We agreed to meet later in the week.

Communication was strong--up until the day of the arranged meeting. Just 2 hours before set transfer, he fabricated a bold white lie that "he needed to pick up some work buddies whose truck broke down--and can't make it."

Instead of being an honest stand up dude and just say "change of heart, I have decided I don't want to swap" he responded with "if I didn't want it I would tell you"

I followed up with an Ok, when should we meet? And as dishonest deal welchers do---he Removed himself muttley

Do not deal---time for a 'timeout ban' Kyle.

MESSAGE SENT TO GreenArrow08 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2080035 - 12/29/23 09:40 PM Re: ---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL [Re: Tmaine]
GreenArrow08 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA
City or County: Page
I removed myself because you were being an **I'M AN IDIOT**. With passive aggressive statements like okay…….mhm.
I have responsibilities to employees not to leave them stranded over a **I'M AN IDIOT** rifle. So I drove 2 hours the opposite way to pick them up.

My priority will always be my job and the guys/girls who work for me.

So ban me. Perfectly fine.