Who's Online
77 registered (Kraken609, CounterStrikeEnjoyer, Ayal, harleyman959798, JGettem84, Molochwalker, Bound_For_Glory, Ksd1911, luckyone, CowboyECHO, Hawk762, Cdn_stunts, 2022runner, jwflipp, Colin3859272619406, MainRotorGearbox, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, chawk, KyleA9, Aaron94, Apec, bustedknee, Jawad, Cajuntec, dillon, PMOORE, Com 45acp, Gibby945, Mfgx1, Double Trouble, cadi86, Max2299, mastergunnera8, CSA rebel, Crypticalraisen, AgLining, Phatsacks, Carthage, 24 invisible), 1233 Guests and 72 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2127029 - 05/23/24 11:33 AM Gun Trust
Lassmanac Offline
Pea shooter

Registered: 01/17/20
Posts: 1
Loc: VA
City or County: Falls Church
I'm sure more than a few of you have done a Gun Trust. There are a lot of online options, but some seem pretty sus. I have a few firearms and am also looking to add a suppressor. If you did a trust, how did you go about getting it done here in VA?
_________________________
Aaron Lassman

Top
#2127580 - 05/25/24 10:40 AM Re: Gun Trust [Re: Lassmanac]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3991
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top