Who's Online
198 registered (bovw, Crypticalraisen, BSummers, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, BugMalmberg, carterjs, Alkristin, AR_Zombie_Slayer, cartoonist, An8jrfan, Bob_K, Colin3859272619406, 40thAlabama, beavertrapper, Bullet41, Ayal, Anbshatch, boxerdog, CanAm570, 2Astrong, chico, Crowe757, 79CJ5, CFinch, cwb, Apec, Avman, Ack5505, Algotguns, Cajuntec, corb56, Aaron94, 2022runner, Com 45acp, CKPOMEH, 804life, 53 invisible), 1123 Guests and 120 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#2208258 - 03/04/25 01:08 PM Re: Bugzy [Re: BobVA]
DieselRock Offline
�Be merry! We meet again, at the turn of the tide"

Registered: 03/14/12
Posts: 1269
Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: RVA area
it’s been seven years to the day, brother. I talk about you often to my friends and family. Miss you Bugzy
_________________________
1 Peter 5:10

Top
#2341853 - 06/06/26 10:35 PM Re: Bugzy [Re: 1cold6pack]
bones Offline
Certified window licker

Registered: 05/30/10
Posts: 1929
Loc: Newport News
City or County: Newport News
Man. He was a good friend. Thanks for sharing this. I never any of this stuff was ever recorded nor did i know it was on YouTube. I am not sure how I never saw this. Damn great to here his laugh and voice after so very many years.

He really was a great guy.



Edited by bones (06/06/26 10:37 PM)
_________________________
The only easy day was yesterday!

Top
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3