|
203 registered (CowboyECHO, Algotguns, byarbs, Anbshatch, chawk, chico, Bluesplayer, Champ, Brhughes, Bob_K, Craaber, Aaron94, Cajuntec, Count_Yer_Coup, Bigred, 2022runner, bud1967, Apec, bcbigbuck, cartoonist, Bigin28, 500mag, 1DEUCE, 50calforme, andybunch, Bullet41, BPMAN, chip2592, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Bairdo, Backwoods, Bertro77, Bubba26, CalebC708, AR_Zombie_Slayer, 63 invisible),
1563
Guests and
86
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2351583 - 07/05/26 09:12 AM
M1 carbine parts
|
Nazrat
Marksman
Registered: 06/01/10
Posts: 346
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
|
I have a barreled action that I'd like to assemble. I'm looking for all of the rest of the parts.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369809 - 09/23/26 08:31 PM
Re: M1 carbine parts
[Re: Nazrat]
|
Winman
Pea shooter
Registered: 11/30/20
Posts: 8
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Spotsylvania
|
Are you still looking for m1 carbine parts What do you need ? Text 540-850-3175 John.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|