|
205 registered (Algotguns, Crypticalraisen, BPMAN, chip2592, DCFD4, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, bcbigbuck, Bairdo, Anbshatch, DanWessonValor, Backwoods, docken87, Elijah_Washington, Bertro77, Bubba26, Aaron94, CalebC708, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Ayal, bud1967, BigShootR, Craaber, andybunch, CFinch, Alcoy, Bigin28, cummins01, Count_Yer_Coup, deaner20, Danb1, CSA rebel, Dale Schumacher, Apple a Day, crucible, DDevo33, dpk757, Cdn_stunts, Brhughes, ELTray1997, Dave1978, 56 invisible),
1339
Guests and
89
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2351583 - 07/05/26 09:12 AM
M1 carbine parts
|
Nazrat
Marksman
Registered: 06/01/10
Posts: 346
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
|
I have a barreled action that I'd like to assemble. I'm looking for all of the rest of the parts.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369809 - 09/23/26 08:31 PM
Re: M1 carbine parts
[Re: Nazrat]
|
Winman
Pea shooter
Registered: 11/30/20
Posts: 8
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Spotsylvania
|
Are you still looking for m1 carbine parts What do you need ? Text 540-850-3175 John.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|