|
197 registered (cadi86, Chingon, Awonder, 50calforme, BritCraig2020, Aaron94, Brhughes, 1DEUCE, Bound_For_Glory, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Com 45acp, CFinch, AllenC69, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Bubba26, Bigin28, CalebC708, 1972, Bigbuck, Bertro77, 4Truck, B1gM1ke, Alkristin, BenAndersen, 6mmslayer, ALRIVLA, 28gauge, BishopofBling, 83Rabbit, Browning man, Avman, 804life, andybunch, bud1967, chahn, Algotguns, 58 invisible),
1411
Guests and
89
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2367390 - 09/14/26 06:30 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
I have a lot invested... Only selling due to needing funds
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:07 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2367657 - 09/15/26 07:38 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Up
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:19 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2367893 - 09/16/26 07:47 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Price drop
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2368632 - 09/19/26 07:13 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Bump
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:06 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2368907 - 09/20/26 08:16 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
More pics upon request
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:06 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369311 - 09/21/26 04:35 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Final price drop 1200
Edited by billdncn (09/25/26 04:55 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369551 - 09/22/26 06:03 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370023 - 09/24/26 04:28 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Coming up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370312 - 09/25/26 05:10 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
OBO Only selling due to needing funds
Edited by billdncn (09/26/26 06:07 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370629 - 09/26/26 06:25 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
More pics if needed
$1125 w/o Romeo5x
Edited by billdncn (09/27/26 04:13 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370952 - Yesterday at 07:34 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Taking realistic offers...
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371355 - Today at 05:40 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 517
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
A lot has been ivested. My loss is your gain. Must sell
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|