|
206 registered (Bigin28, COFFMAN5, Apec, Algotguns, Awilli03, Carthage, 2030, BigMacMil, bcbigbuck, Bn1837, Bubba26, AKSpraya, ceh92, Avman, CalebC708, 4Truck, CSA rebel, 2022runner, CowboyECHO, AH85, boxerdog, Batty67, Bigbird, CasaBonita, 1DEUCE, Craaber, chip2592, Alpharius, 23513, BishopofBling, cantshoot, Com 45acp, 83Rabbit, CombatMagnum, 64 invisible),
1129
Guests and
117
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2367390 - 09/14/26 06:30 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
I have a lot invested... Only selling due to needing funds
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:07 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2367657 - 09/15/26 07:38 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Up
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:19 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2367893 - 09/16/26 07:47 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Price drop
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2368632 - 09/19/26 07:13 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Bump
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:06 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2368907 - 09/20/26 08:16 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
More pics upon request
Edited by billdncn (09/21/26 02:06 PM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369311 - 09/21/26 04:35 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Final price drop 1200
Edited by billdncn (09/25/26 04:55 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369551 - 09/22/26 06:03 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370023 - 09/24/26 04:28 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Coming up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370312 - 09/25/26 05:10 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
OBO Only selling due to needing funds
Edited by billdncn (09/26/26 06:07 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370629 - 09/26/26 06:25 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
More pics if needed
$1125 w/o Romeo5x
Edited by billdncn (09/27/26 04:13 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370952 - 09/28/26 07:34 AM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Taking realistic offers...
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371355 - 09/29/26 05:40 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
A lot has been invested. My loss is your gain. Must sell text8049800342
Edited by billdncn (Yesterday at 10:29 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2372027 - Yesterday at 04:26 PM
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2372304 - 50 minutes 9 seconds ago
Re: New unfired Colt CR6960
[Re: billdncn]
|
billdncn
Addicted
Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 519
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
|
^
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|