Who's Online
183 registered (bcbigbuck, Bubba15, cummins01, Bob_K, CameronJ, Algotguns, bud1967, Aviationrn, Alfredo, 315santiago, Craaber, AKSpraya, 2030, Crypticalraisen, Apec, 79CJ5, 6mmslayer, Chatton, Colin3859272619406, CasaBonita, ceh92, andybunch, Bound_For_Glory, BigLew703, BPMAN, Champ, AR_Zombie_Slayer, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Aaron94, bh2win, Bn1837, chahn, carpetmuncher, 52 invisible), 1158 Guests and 69 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2368061 - 09/16/26 04:09 PM Harrisonburg/Staunton // Thinning Collection // SW760, Alfa Hunters, J&R M68, Marlin Camp .45
tdg1x Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 06/05/18
Posts: 798
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
Hi all,

Selling a few guns that I don't really shoot. I had them posted here before and then went on a 3 month roadtrip. Listing them as available again for anyone interested. Prices are based on Gunbroker recent sold prices. Package deals available or trades for landscaping business equipment.

Special Weapons SW760 - $1050, one on gunbroker right now with bids at this amount.

2 Alfa-Proj Hunters. Neat revolver rifles sold by Czechpoint, I believe. Hard to find in the US. I have a .22 Magnum one and a .22LR one. Both in great shape.
.22LR one - $1,000
.22 WMR One - $1500

J&R M68 - Missing buttplate, but in good shape. $700

Marlin Camp .45 - Great shape.- $1000

Message me for photos and I'll send em your way. Thanks for looking

Top
#2368482 - 09/18/26 02:30 PM Re: Harrisonburg/Staunton // Thinning Collection // SW760, Alfa Hunters, J&R M68, Marlin Camp .45 [Re: tdg1x]
tdg1x Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 06/05/18
Posts: 798
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
Bump

Top
#2369853 - 09/23/26 11:53 PM Re: Harrisonburg/Staunton // Thinning Collection // SW760, Alfa Hunters, J&R M68, Marlin Camp .45 [Re: tdg1x]
tdg1x Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 06/05/18
Posts: 798
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
Bump

Top
#2371074 - Today at 02:52 PM Re: Harrisonburg/Staunton // Thinning Collection // SW760, Alfa Hunters, J&R M68, Marlin Camp .45 [Re: tdg1x]
tdg1x Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 06/05/18
Posts: 798
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
Bump

Top