Who's Online
202 registered (Bogroce, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Apec, BigMacMil, bud1967, Agiads, BritCraig2020, Ayal, 83Rabbit, Avman, 23mrcowboys, Bcmgunfighter, AR_Zombie_Slayer, ALRIVLA, Aaron94, boostedgst, cadi86, Bad Lieutenant, Alcoy, Apple a Day, Augustus333, 804life, Caudell, CalebC708, 4Truck, Bigbuck, 99MPower, Bubba26, Barnymidge, 59 invisible), 1128 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2369166 - 09/21/26 03:23 AM Looking For A Used, Reliable But Budget Shotgun For Home Defense
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 144
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Been pondering a shotgun for a long time and now’s the time. Like a few of my other posts, I’m not looking for a brand new shotgun or a Benelli etc, just something reliable for my home. I am very serious about this particular post as it feels like a major piece missing from my home defense and I need to handle that as soon as possible, but a bit tight on money after a few silencers and my car was totaled so I’m really just looking for something reliable in my price range. Please let me know if you have suggestions for particular models or an older shotgun you’d like to sell and I will be on my way! Thank you all in advance 🫡

Top
#2369296 - 09/21/26 03:40 PM Re: Looking For A Used, Reliable But Budget Shotgun For Home Defense [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 144
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bump

Top
#2370643 - 09/26/26 08:30 PM Re: Looking For A Used, Reliable But Budget Shotgun For Home Defense [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
jackoclubs Offline
Old dude

Registered: 01/26/13
Posts: 672
Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: Chesterfield
I have a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga 20 in . barrel, Cerakote finish, extended magazine $500. Plus FFL.

Top
#2371350 - Today at 04:47 PM Re: Looking For A Used, Reliable But Budget Shotgun For Home Defense [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
ShooterMike Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 08/24/10
Posts: 95
Loc: Caroline County
City or County: Caroline
I have a new Land Or Arms AR12 with 2 magazines. I have a box of practice shells for it too, to exercise it. Never been fired. Still have the original receipt.

Top