Who's Online
42 registered (Alcoy, Copiam, Cajuntec, DKCTac, Kolby, John5, 2022runner, stone2032, Rice, SmoothJimmyApollo, Molochwalker, Bigbuck, Loosaaaa, ttran, ivon2028, SDA_TRANSFERS, Moe_Dulaimi, Spookydawg, PlinkDaddy, Minh, 79CJ5, harpua, harleyman959798, ZedsDead, Rudy42, CB768, bovw, Jawad, Fatboyboy, 13 invisible), 1322 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2369975 - 09/24/26 12:04 PM FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
Make Beretta

Model: Bobcat Threaded 21A

Caliber: 22LR

Thread: 1/2 x 28

Comes with: Box, Papers, Zip Bag, Everything that came with when new

Mags: 3x OEM (1 came with firearm and I purchased 2 additional) 7rds each

OEM Link: https://www.beretta.com/en-us/product/21...JeiSjNDHI_1k2DK

Suppressor: SilencerCo Sparrow for post display not included in sale

Location: Powhatan

Price $380


Attachments
IMG_5215.png

IMG_5216.png

IMG_5217.png

IMG_5218.png




Edited by Halligan (09/26/26 04:59 PM)
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2370525 - 09/26/26 12:14 PM Re: FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*


Edited by Halligan (09/26/26 05:00 PM)
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2371583 - 09/30/26 05:06 PM Re: FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2372224 - Yesterday at 12:47 PM Re: FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top