Who's Online
197 registered (BigMacMil, 6mmslayer, Blackfoot501, 28gauge, bcbigbuck, Bawkbird, Ayal, ahanes, Blade_man, BPMAN, Aviationrn, Bullet41, chip2592, Babyshark, Bstrokin, airpower, Cajuntec, Bigbuck, 23513, Apple a Day, 2ggstevo, Biggame338, Craaber, cummins01, Batty67, Aaron94, bud1967, Bertro77, BishopofBling, 65stang, bat21, Bigin28, Algotguns, chahn, akphule, Alcoy, carpetmuncher, AR_Zombie_Slayer, cosmicelvis, 83Rabbit, COFFMAN5, 50 invisible), 1775 Guests and 117 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2372034 - 10/02/26 05:07 PM WTT - Mossberg Patriot 30-06 with Scope - Just in time for Hunting Season!
RedoubtReaper Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/16/26
Posts: 113
Loc: VA
City or County: Strasburg
I have a Mossberg Patriot in 30-06 with wood stock and Barska scope I am looking to trade. This is a solid rifle that can fill your freezer this fall!



I am looking for:
low end 1911 (RIA, Tisas, etc) in .45
Canik varieties
lower end .22 pistol/DA revolver
APX or APX-A1
Older Glock 22
other full size .40 pistol

I can add cash as needed.

Willing to travel within reason (50/75 miles of Strasburg, VA)


Attachments
image2.png

image1.png

image0.png




Edited by RedoubtReaper (Yesterday at 09:28 AM)
_________________________
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Top
#2372507 - Today at 05:00 PM Re: WTT - Mossberg Patriot 30-06 with Scope - Just in time for Hunting Season! [Re: RedoubtReaper]
RedoubtReaper Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/16/26
Posts: 113
Loc: VA
City or County: Strasburg
.
_________________________
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Top