|
57 registered (Rice, Rudy42, CB768, bovw, Jawad, harleyman959798, Fatboyboy, GunguyVA, luckyone, maknwakes, cbradford, CasaBonita, 2030, Ayal, chip2592, Com 45acp, M4E1, Ohhh07, Forest393, Brhughes, Stevevfd, jphaxx, 2022runner, farmkid, DKCTac, John5, Becktboi, Agiads, RUGGIERO, Bairdo, 1033go, readytohunt, Awilli03, 21 invisible),
1200
Guests and
106
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2371756 - 10/01/26 12:56 PM
Taurus Tracker 17 HMR
|
warren2379
Marksman
Registered: 08/05/17
Posts: 320
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Harrisonburg
|
Taurus Tracker in 17 HMR, great shape with a few dings which I have tried to catch in my pics. I do not have the original box. I have pics upon request, asking $600 cash only, no trades. Would prefer to meet within an hour of Harrisonburg
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371997 - 10/02/26 03:32 PM
Re: Taurus Tracker 17 HMR
[Re: warren2379]
|
warren2379
Marksman
Registered: 08/05/17
Posts: 320
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Harrisonburg
|
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2372289 - Yesterday at 04:03 PM
Re: Taurus Tracker 17 HMR
[Re: warren2379]
|
warren2379
Marksman
Registered: 08/05/17
Posts: 320
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Harrisonburg
|
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|