|
196 registered (Davester, chip2592, DanG1472, Brhughes, Dale Schumacher, cadi86, Count_Yer_Coup, Bluesplayer, bud1967, countryboy665, CasaBonita, CombatMagnum, AR_Zombie_Slayer, 6mmslayer, Apa, Bawkbird, Bigbuck, Ayal, 23mrcowboys, Awilli03, Craaber, Apple a Day, bigeats1, 325A, A218julian, Dan_inVA, Bubba26, andybunch, BPMAN, ahanes, Bstrokin, chahn, AKSpraya, cummins01, 57 invisible),
1750
Guests and
112
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2372467 - Today at 12:27 PM
WTS: M1917 Holster, Belt, Carlisle Bandage and Sulfa Powder Package
|
SmithSights
Pea shooter
Registered: 09/01/15
Posts: 8
Loc: Indiana
City or County: Wabash
|
Now on my website's "clearance" page: https://smith-sights.com/clearance . You can PM me here or just go there; your choice. I acquired this M1917 holster, belt and Carlisle bandage package a while back, and have decided to let it go because, honestly, I won't do anything with it. It'll just set in my "cool stuff" drawer and not be of any use to anyone. Preferably, this will go to a collector or reenactor; someone who will appreciate and maybe display it. I'm therefore posting it here instead of eBay. I'm asking $200 because the prices I've found for this are all over the place; it seems fair without being excessive. According to my research, an S&R holster in decent shape can go for $150 by itself. This will ship Priority Mail and be insured.    
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|