|
191 registered (badfish703, 804life, ar1911col, DayLateDollarShort, chawk, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, 2022runner, 83Rabbit, chip2592, 1DEUCE, Aaron94, Alkristin, Dan, AR_Zombie_Slayer, chriswannabern, Awonder, Count_Yer_Coup, Ayal, c1138bp, Dadsgarage88, 1nipper, AKSpraya, bones, Brhughes, Com 45acp, dc.fireman, 325A, ar10b, Capt Gary, 65stang, Apec, 07FXST, chief, DanX, Bcmgunfighter, andybunch, Andrew_Macdonald, dac72757, 51 invisible),
1408
Guests and
87
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373157 - 10/07/26 02:51 PM
WTB - CZ 75 SP01 Tactical, urban gray
|
big_lu_lu
Gun fool
Registered: 02/20/10
Posts: 763
Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
|
as above, I am looking for an urban gray CZ 75 SP01 Tactical (has the threaded barrel, suppressor height sights). I cant be sure but I believe all these were with the OMEGA trigger which is perfect, they usually come with both a decocker and safety in the box.
Thanks
_________________________
"No law is able to deter or control the evil in the hearts of men, women, children, or a society. It has been this way since the dawn of time. Thus I have an inalienable right to defend myself against such evil" LFE (me)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2373589 - Yesterday at 09:29 AM
Re: WTB - CZ 75 SP01 Tactical, urban gray
[Re: big_lu_lu]
|
big_lu_lu
Gun fool
Registered: 02/20/10
Posts: 763
Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
|
Ttt
_________________________
"No law is able to deter or control the evil in the hearts of men, women, children, or a society. It has been this way since the dawn of time. Thus I have an inalienable right to defend myself against such evil" LFE (me)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2373927 - Today at 02:04 PM
Re: WTB - CZ 75 SP01 Tactical, urban gray
[Re: big_lu_lu]
|
big_lu_lu
Gun fool
Registered: 02/20/10
Posts: 763
Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
|
Btt
_________________________
"No law is able to deter or control the evil in the hearts of men, women, children, or a society. It has been this way since the dawn of time. Thus I have an inalienable right to defend myself against such evil" LFE (me)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|