Who's Online
30 registered (Redskindad, 23513, Mister0h, Para45, RedoubtReaper, Squid699, XX44075, Loosaaaa, Algotguns, theconemaughkid, DentonA1986, Thastew, Babyshark, A Virginian, PlinkDaddy, JMYoung, RICK54, joshkimmm, Namvet, TombstoneRay, cips1911, SosaTheChef, gunoholic, nocturnal, dwight95, chip2592, luckyone, 3 invisible), 1449 Guests and 55 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2373182 - 10/07/26 04:27 PM (Richmond) WTT brand new never fired sig p365 for 365XL (12rd)
TEC1776 Offline
Pea shooter

Registered: 08/01/26
Posts: 3
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
I’m in Richmond. I have a black Sig p365, it is brand new never fired, with manual safety, comes with og box and two 10 rd mags. purchased a few months ago. Want to trade for a (black) 365 xl with safety, only looking for XL.. Can add cash depending on the condition. I like to do my business at knight and pawn on broad street, FFL is $30. I’m available Saturdays and Sundays. Will sell and pay the FFL fee for $400 FIRM.


Edited by TEC1776 (10/07/26 08:02 PM)

Top
#2373559 - Yesterday at 08:14 AM Re: (Richmond) WTT brand new never fired sig p365 for 365XL (12rd) [Re: TEC1776]
TEC1776 Offline
Pea shooter

Registered: 08/01/26
Posts: 3
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Weekend bump

Top