Who's Online
152 registered (chip2592, Craaber, 83Rabbit, Apple a Day, Ayal, Crypticalraisen, Chrisg8093, Bound_For_Glory, 325A, Danb1, Babyshark, Capt Gary, Com 45acp, chahn, DanX, Aaron94, 2DaMtns, ahanes, 762FMJ, bigcannon12, AKSpraya, Count_Yer_Coup, 1nipper, dac72757, 1911crazyman, CFinch, Batty67, 2ggstevo, deaner20, BenAndersen, Dale Schumacher, Davester, 6mmslayer, akphule, cummins01, antiquerer, bbuchter, CalebC708, Bluesplayer, Bigbuck, BSummers, 43 invisible), 1698 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2371891 - 10/02/26 08:44 AM Mossberg 590 Accuchoke 12 GA. - $500 OBO
RTJ Offline
Go Navy, Beat Army

Registered: 01/19/15
Posts: 352
Loc: Alexandria
City or County: Fairfax
Scaling down the gun collection to what I shoot.

8+1
20” barrel
2.75” or 3” shells
ghost ring rear and blade front sights
Pic rails on slide grip
Cylinder choke installed from OEM.

I have never fired this shotgun. I bought it new for three gun heavy then never shot a heavy match. Now three gun isn’t prevalent to the point I don’t think I’ll ever use the gun. I wanted choke tubes so that I could adjust the choke for competition. I bought it when they first came out in this configuration 10 or so years ago. Not sure they even make the choke tube version anymore since most folks don’t need/want choke tubes in a combat shotgun.

Non-choke tube versions:
MSRP is $647
Guns.com is $556

I am in Alexandria and my preferred FFL is Outdoor Arms in Burke. For a full price offer I’ll meet you where you want but will only drive a reasonable distance to do so. Happy to meet halfway (again, reasonable distance) if you know an FFL where you want to meet.

Not looking for trades.

Thanks for looking
Robert
904-534-7367


Attachments
590-1.jpg

590-2.jpg

590-3.jpg

590-4.jpg

590-5.jpg



Top
#2372702 - 10/05/26 02:02 PM Re: Mossberg 590 Accuchoke 12 GA. - $500 OBO [Re: RTJ]
RTJ Offline
Go Navy, Beat Army

Registered: 01/19/15
Posts: 352
Loc: Alexandria
City or County: Fairfax
1

Top
#2373402 - Today at 02:36 PM Re: Mossberg 590 Accuchoke 12 GA. - $500 OBO [Re: RTJ]
RTJ Offline
Go Navy, Beat Army

Registered: 01/19/15
Posts: 352
Loc: Alexandria
City or County: Fairfax
2

Top