Who's Online
2 registered (ARParker1977, Apodaca_Arms), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#831103 - 12/21/14 06:24 AM Immortal Arms
Ekugrad04 Offline
DEW WHUT

Loc: Short Pump
City or County: Henrico
I placed an order for a suppressor with Mark in late September of 2013 and my payment to him cleared my bank October 1, 2013. Having been through the NFA process before I knew it would take a while, even though eFile at the time seemed to be faster and I was able to do eFile. I checked in with Mark in February, still waiting. May he responded that we were still waiting so I requested the serial number to check status with ATF and he quit responding. I made contact with his wife over the summer and, while she was very nice, she dodged my request for the serial number. I've tried leaving a voicemail and emailing multiple times since then with absolutely no response. I've requested a full refund and get no response. I've contacted the suppressor manufacturer for help and he told the manufacturer that he would call me. I've contacted the ATF and they weren't much help but said they would call him and ask him to call me. I've also filed a complaint with the Attorney Genral's office and got a letter saying they've sent him a letter for response. After all this, I've still not heard from him.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until I found out that there are others with the same issue. I would highly recommend staying away from this man.

Lastly, you can plainly see from my feedback that I'm very willing to work with people and make good deals. I have obviously given him way more than adequate time to make this happen and he is making absolutely no effort to make contact.

#831157 - 12/21/14 09:34 AM Re: Immortal Arms [Re: Ekugrad04]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO COMMENT.

If you have an issue, post your own feedback.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln