Who's Online
8 registered (WashingtonIrving, MattP5251, Eternity059, BillofRights, BoxcarWillie, oscar1, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#834787 - 12/29/14 11:29 PM Immortal Arms
Cretors Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Oakton
I debated posting this as it is in some respects a pile-on to all the other negative feedback Immortal Arms is currently getting:

In February, I purchased three suppressors from Mark. First the Form 1 which Mark let me know when that was approved and indicated that he was submitting the Form 4. I'm generally patient when it comes to NFA so didn't pay much attention to it until October when I noticed from NFA Tracker that other in the same timeframe were being received, some as early as August.

I have left several voice mail messages, sent several emails, and have sent a PM to both Immortal Arms and Mrs Immortal on this site and have yet to receive even an acknowledgement of receipt let alone a path to resolution.

I have read the excuses that Immortal Arms is posting regarding delays. I can be understanding to a point but when there is a complete lack of communication I can only surmise the worst.

Unless I get some resolution ASAP, I will also be contacting the ATF and AGs office.

#834891 - 12/30/14 10:08 AM Re: Immortal Arms [Re: Cretors]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to IA inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction DO NOT REPLY

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln