Who's Online
1 registered (rabauser), 9 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#870471 - 03/11/15 07:30 PM wigginsjr88
Love45ACP Offline
Former Marine Sniper/One Shot One kill

Loc: Chesapeake/Virginia Beach Area
City or County: Chesapeake/virginia Beach area
wigginsjr88: Sent me a picture of a firearm he wanted to sell me.When we meet on my lunch hour he was so talkative while I was checking firearm out I was not paying attention to the items in picture he sent me that I printed out.I bought firearm from him but on the way back to work I looked a picture of what he was selling and noticed the spent shell casing was missing which would of told me how old the firearm is.And loader was missing also.When I called him his phone was not set up for voice mail.And when I PM'ed him he removed me from this topic.The gun was very dirty so I cleaned it and the whites sights just went away while cleaning.

Edited by Love45ACP (03/11/15 07:32 PM)

#870887 - 03/12/15 05:07 PM Re: wigginsjr88 [Re: Love45ACP]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Pm sent to wigginsjr88 inviting him to respond , no one else is to respond

#870898 - 03/12/15 05:41 PM Re: wigginsjr88 [Re: Love45ACP]
Wiggins Offline
“Big Bruce Lee”

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Chesapeake, VA
I can't please everybody. I haven't messed over anybody Dealing with guns. Having a conversation with the person that is buying your firearm isn't wrong. How was I talketive when he was responding? I encourage everybody to talk to your buyer and feel them out.... Check my feedback, everyone I met with enjoyed my convo and had a great deal. Everything was in the box when we met. If he lost something on his way to work that's not on me. He had time to check the gun out and contents. All this over a speed loader and test round? Something ain't right....

I'm not mad or anything to be honest. I'm not going to loose sleep over this.

"A Black Belt is a White Belt who never QUIT"

#870904 - 03/12/15 05:55 PM Re: wigginsjr88 [Re: Love45ACP]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Both parties have responded topic locked