Who's Online
16 registered (Reservoir_Dog, Chatton, Stankyeti, DKurtz, GrantG, lawman90, jurp, Redskindad, Yamahayz250rider, CanAm570, Dezilla, JBecker, boostedgst, Kevinlee93, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#894268 - 05/05/15 04:30 PM gunsmith7
grovey Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: pa
City or County: franklin
I bought some brass he had listed. He had said he'd get an exact amount for me, and came back with 291 pcs. I was generous with the shipping money because it was a good deal. When it arrived there was 191 pcs.
When I messaged him about it he said he had made a mistake. I informed him I wanted a partial refund because of the 100 missing pcs, or a full refund and I'd send it back.
From that point on he ignored me, and upon me sending yet another message asking his intentions he edited the original add to say there were 191 pcs (there was no count in the ad to begin with). If this is how he conducts business I'm glad I'm not a customer.

#894347 - 05/05/15 06:58 PM Re: gunsmith7 [Re: grovey]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to gunsmith7 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND!

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#894384 - 05/05/15 08:24 PM Re: gunsmith7 [Re: grovey]
gunsmith7 Offline
Semper Fi

Loc: shenadoah valley
City or County: AUGUSTA
I NEVER RECEIVED a message stating you wanting a refund or your money back sir.
Like I stated I simply made a mistake in typing a ( 2 )- 291 and not a ( 1 )- 191. The bags clearly stated on the package that there were 100 pieces originally in the package and some of the brass was lost in the shipment so I could not sell the brass for full price. Also I never ignore customers !
If you want your money back please feel free to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE so we can handle this professionally and not find out thru a negative feedback.
Glock , Remington, Colt, SIG Factory Armorer
Frontsight Diamond Member
N.R.A. Life Endowment Member

#894395 - 05/05/15 08:46 PM Re: gunsmith7 [Re: grovey]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln