Who's Online
8 registered (aspen1776, dumbjarhead, cummins01, papadawg, Gnome, sbook, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#937858 - 08/21/15 04:36 PM Ried
Randblitka Offline
BAMF

Loc: Danville, Virginia
City or County: Danville
I had reached out to this member and made an offer to him. He turned down my offer and I told him thanks... then he reached back to me via text and said if I came up with $20 extra bucks that we could complete the deal. I told him that I could do that and that $320 would be fine. We set up a meeting place and a meeting time... he even joked a bit about our meeting place saying that he could go for some Diary Queen...

A day later he texts me to tell me that he has more people willing to offer him $30 more than my offer. I am a man of my word and if I make a deal with someone, I will honor that deal... I will not break a deal for somone else offering me $30 more... a mans word is his bond. You can see from the text messages below, that he backed out once we made plans to meet.

I dont know much about this member except that his is a law enforcement officer and prior military... I would expect more from a person with that background... I am not saying that he is a bad person, but he certainly isnt a man of his word. Just thought I would put this out there in case he tries this with someone else. Something to think about...

Attachments
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Randblitka (08/21/15 04:41 PM)

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" - Edmund Burke

#941795 - 08/31/15 11:25 AM Re: Ried [Re: Randblitka]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Pm sent to Ried inviting him to respond. Other parties not involved in this transaction are not to respond.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#959171 - 10/16/15 01:23 PM Re: Ried [Re: Randblitka]
Randblitka Offline
BAMF

Loc: Danville, Virginia
City or County: Danville
You can close this thread.... or just delete it. Its obvious that he is not going to respond. Thanks

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" - Edmund Burke

#981861 - 12/14/15 09:58 AM Re: Ried [Re: Randblitka]
Ried Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Wow just read this. Unfortunately I don't get on this forum as much as I'd like. No excuse. I messed up. It was just a case where I needed to get the most out of the sale as I could. I've sold several firearms on this forum and never had an issue. Again, I apologize to "Randblitka".

Chris