Who's Online
4 registered (MountainSmoke, thesug28, VexxedSaint, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#962258 - 10/24/15 07:45 PM Davidjledbetter
RUGGIERO Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: Chesapeake
City or County: Chesapeake
I had a trade scheduled with David for after work on Friday (10/23). We have been messaging/texting back and forth for 3 days and finally decided to meet up Friday afternoon. David told me that he would text me a final location and that he would be willing to meet that afternoon/night around the Great Bridge area at 6:30. Leading up to that Friday (and even Friday morning), he always responded promptly. Come Friday afternoon, within hours of when the trade was supposed to take place, he just ignored all texts and PM's. After sending 6 texts and a PM over the last 36 hours without any response, I have decided to leave this negative feedback and repost the firearm that I intended on trading. It's a shame that this user didn't even have the respect to respond and let me know that he was no longer interested. I had other offers on the firearm that I turned down because I was still trying to get ahold of David and finish the deal that we already agreed to. It was an overall undesirable transaction. I would recommend staying away from this user as there have been complaints of him doing this in the past.

#962263 - 10/24/15 07:58 PM Re: Davidjledbetter [Re: RUGGIERO]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Davidjledbetter inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln