Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1625500 - 04/21/20 09:05 AM Tesseract
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
I finalized a price, date, time, and place (his HOME address) to meet Tesseract to buy his P938.

I drove 55 miles, over an hour from my location, keeping in contact with him about my progress. When I was EIGHT MINUTES from his house, this guy sends me a text and says "family thing" and that he "needs to reschedule." I immediately called him, and he was obviously freaking out about something muttering "I can't be here right now" (presumably meaning his house). He was deliberately evasive about what the emergency was.

I asked him to reschedule for a later date, where he would drive to meet me, but he refused. And he has not replied to subsequent text. He has made no attempt whatsoever to make this right. Probably 3 hours of my day wasted on this nonsense.

Certainly, I have had things happen, and have had to cancel a meet once or twice, but I am always up front with the person about what is going on, and arrange to reschedule on their terms, and offer them a discount/more money for the hassle. Nothing but crickets from this guy.

I have never had such a strange interaction with someone over a VGT deal. cuckoo

#1625810 - 04/21/20 11:26 PM Re: Tesseract [Re: v8unleashed]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: v8unleashed
I finalized a price, date, time, and place (his HOME address) to meet Tesseract to buy his P938.

I drove 55 miles, over an hour from my location, keeping in contact with him about my progress. When I was EIGHT MINUTES from his house, this guy sends me a text and says "family thing" and that he "needs to reschedule." I immediately called him, and he was obviously freaking out about something muttering "I can't be here right now" (presumably meaning his house). He was deliberately evasive about what the emergency was.

I asked him to reschedule for a later date, where he would drive to meet me, but he refused. And he has not replied to subsequent text. He has made no attempt whatsoever to make this right. Probably 3 hours of my day wasted on this nonsense.

Certainly, I have had things happen, and have had to cancel a meet once or twice, but I am always up front with the person about what is going on, and arrange to reschedule on their terms, and offer them a discount/more money for the hassle. Nothing but crickets from this guy.

I have never had such a strange interaction with someone over a VGT deal. cuckoo

Pm sent to Tesseract for response. Other members are not to respond here.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1625873 - 04/22/20 07:24 AM Re: Tesseract [Re: v8unleashed]
Tesseract Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Arlington
City or County: Arlington
This is entirely on me. I HAD to tackle a last minute emergency and cancelled on this member at the very last minute. It was not fair to him. I sincerely apologized. I unintentionally wasted a lot of his time. This negative feedback is deserved.

His reaction to my cancellation did not make me comfortable pursuing this transaction.

EvolveAll self Defense

WTB
Magpul or Blue Force 2 point sling
Holosun 507K
Shield Plus OR
Trijicon SRO