Who's Online
11 registered (Kip30, 2022runner, RobertRogers, BV540, warrenlm, GrantG, Boomer0828, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1157932 - 02/13/17 07:36 PM Chatton
tbturbo Offline
N/A

Loc: Va. USA
City or County: Caroline
I haven't left any negative feedback for a member after many transactions but feel I need to now after thinking about it. Met with Chatton Sunday morning for a FTF in a parking lot at a market. Partially my own fault for rushing a little because a woman was watching us and I felt a little uncomfortable. So he stated in his post about pitting on the left side of the weapon which turned out to be all over. I looked it over and accepted it for what I saw. I got home about 20 minutes later and was going to try it out. Well the lever action is pretty much worn out on it. The slightest jar and the lever falls down. I texted him back and he said he didn't notice it but his older ones don't do it but the newer ones the age of mine do. Stated if he had noticed it he would have put it in the post. What bothers me most is he said first he bought it to do a deal that fell through and today he said he bought it and just put it in his safe and didn't notice the action and the deal is done. I could possibly guess why it fell through. My opinion, I'm not making any accusations towards him, just saying check the item well before you make the purchase as it is yours after the fact. He won't make it right. I have the messages if needed.

#1157954 - 02/13/17 08:13 PM Re: Chatton [Re: tbturbo]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Chatton encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1158002 - 02/13/17 09:28 PM Re: Chatton [Re: tbturbo]
Chatton Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: Mineral
City or County: Louisa
Like tbturbo stated I said if I would have noticed I would have put it in post, I bought it to do a trade but my buddy didn't like the pitting on it. So I kept it a put in safe, as far as making it right a once the deal is done it's done. I'm not here to screw anyone over but the rifle should have been checked over better. I've gotten home a couple times and noticed something because I was in a rush during meeting. But I've never worried about it because it's on me.

Edited by Chatton (02/13/17 09:29 PM)

#1158012 - 02/13/17 09:43 PM Re: Chatton [Re: tbturbo]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln