|
207 registered (AllenC69, AR_Zombie_Slayer, ahanes, 4Truck, chief, Agiads, cck99352, 83Rabbit, bovw, Batty67, COFFMAN5, AgLining, Ayal, Colorado, Bubba26, andybunch, Algotguns, Aaron94, AKSpraya, chico, chip2592, Alcoy, 2DaMtns, 50calforme, beavertrapper, cadi86, Champ, Aviationrn, BosnianKaos, bigcannon12, ComradeBanana, CL4, Bigdave89, Becktboi, akphule, 56 invisible),
2219
Guests and
62
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2208258 - 03/04/25 01:08 PM
Re: Bugzy
[Re: BobVA]
|
DieselRock
�Be merry! We meet again, at the turn of the tide"
Registered: 03/14/12
Posts: 1271
Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: RVA area
|
it’s been seven years to the day, brother. I talk about you often to my friends and family. Miss you Bugzy
_________________________
1 Peter 5:10
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2341853 - 06/06/26 10:35 PM
Re: Bugzy
[Re: 1cold6pack]
|
bones
Certified window licker
Registered: 05/30/10
Posts: 1929
Loc: Newport News
City or County: Newport News
|
Man. He was a good friend. Thanks for sharing this. I never any of this stuff was ever recorded nor did i know it was on YouTube. I am not sure how I never saw this. Damn great to here his laugh and voice after so very many years.
He really was a great guy.
Edited by bones (06/06/26 10:37 PM)
_________________________
The only easy day was yesterday!
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|