Who's Online
154 registered (chip2592, 6mmslayer, Craaber, 83Rabbit, Apple a Day, Ayal, Crypticalraisen, Chrisg8093, Bound_For_Glory, 325A, Danb1, Babyshark, Capt Gary, Com 45acp, chahn, DanX, Aaron94, 2DaMtns, ahanes, 762FMJ, bigcannon12, AKSpraya, Count_Yer_Coup, 1nipper, dac72757, 1911crazyman, CFinch, Batty67, 2ggstevo, deaner20, BenAndersen, Dale Schumacher, Davester, akphule, cummins01, antiquerer, bbuchter, CalebC708, Bluesplayer, Bigbuck, 43 invisible), 1708 Guests and 56 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#2208258 - 03/04/25 01:08 PM Re: Bugzy [Re: BobVA]
DieselRock Offline
�Be merry! We meet again, at the turn of the tide"

Registered: 03/14/12
Posts: 1271
Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: RVA area
it’s been seven years to the day, brother. I talk about you often to my friends and family. Miss you Bugzy
_________________________
1 Peter 5:10

Top
#2341853 - 06/06/26 10:35 PM Re: Bugzy [Re: 1cold6pack]
bones Offline
Certified window licker

Registered: 05/30/10
Posts: 1929
Loc: Newport News
City or County: Newport News
Man. He was a good friend. Thanks for sharing this. I never any of this stuff was ever recorded nor did i know it was on YouTube. I am not sure how I never saw this. Damn great to here his laugh and voice after so very many years.

He really was a great guy.



Edited by bones (06/06/26 10:37 PM)
_________________________
The only easy day was yesterday!

Top
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3