Who's Online
212 registered (Blackfoot501, Backwoods, Bogroce, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Bluesplayer, Bcmgunfighter, 65stang, AveryHentze, Broadside, Bawkbird, Bstrokin, Alfredo, Aaron94, Abrenckle, bigcannon12, Bigdave89, BoxcarWillie, Apdair1, bud1967, 2DG, ahanes, Awilli03, Batty67, chawk, 2DaMtns, 1DEUCE, carpetmuncher, Bound_For_Glory, ar10b, Apec, 4harvick, bones, AllenC69, AR_Zombie_Slayer, 4Truck, chief, Agiads, 59 invisible), 1802 Guests and 60 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#2208258 - 03/04/25 01:08 PM Re: Bugzy [Re: BobVA]
DieselRock Offline
�Be merry! We meet again, at the turn of the tide"

Registered: 03/14/12
Posts: 1271
Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: RVA area
it’s been seven years to the day, brother. I talk about you often to my friends and family. Miss you Bugzy
_________________________
1 Peter 5:10

Top
#2341853 - 06/06/26 10:35 PM Re: Bugzy [Re: 1cold6pack]
bones Online   content
Certified window licker

Registered: 05/30/10
Posts: 1929
Loc: Newport News
City or County: Newport News
Man. He was a good friend. Thanks for sharing this. I never any of this stuff was ever recorded nor did i know it was on YouTube. I am not sure how I never saw this. Damn great to here his laugh and voice after so very many years.

He really was a great guy.



Edited by bones (06/06/26 10:37 PM)
_________________________
The only easy day was yesterday!

Top
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3