Who's Online
12 registered (RedBeardOutlaw, bh2win, kapon, Sarlouis107, JustOneMore754, Apdair1, unreel, blue1, Phatsacks, Jcamacho123, Waterspreader20, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1401146 - 09/19/18 11:26 AM patnangie
Megafan Offline
Addicted

Loc: FL
City or County: Charlotte
I posted a CZ stock for sale and patnangie messaged me saying he was interested in an out of state mail transaction. I have been out of town dealing with family issues for the past few months (which I made him aware of) and have not had the time to return his messages except for sending him one message asking where the stock would be shipping to. There was never any agreement or commitment made to sell the stock, no money was ever exchanged, I never sent him a bill and I never lead him to believe that I would be selling it to him and yet he became angry and left me negative feedback, which was unecessary. Please do not do business with this user.

#1401183 - 09/19/18 01:46 PM Re: patnangie [Re: Megafan]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to patnangie. Members not involved in this transaction are not allowed to reply.

Lj - site moderator

Originally Posted By: Megafan
I posted a CZ stock for sale and patnangie messaged me saying he was interested in an out of state mail transaction. I have been out of town dealing with family issues for the past few months (which I made him aware of) and have not had the time to return his messages except for sending him one message asking where the stock would be shipping to. There was never any agreement or commitment made to sell the stock, no money was ever exchanged, I never sent him a bill and I never lead him to believe that I would be selling it to him and yet he became angry and left me negative feedback, which was unecessary. Please do not do business with this user.

#1401184 - 09/19/18 01:48 PM Re: patnangie [Re: Megafan]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Negative feedback belong in this section.

Positive feedback belongs in the members profile

See rules at the link below

www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/611981/WEBSITE_RULES

Lj - site moderator

#1401656 - 09/20/18 05:36 PM Re: patnangie [Re: LaserJock]
patnangie Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Oklahoma
City or County: OK
Couldn’t get a single reply from this guy after asking me where he was going to be shipping the stock (with 5 different messages over the course of more than a month). One honest comment and he’s Johnny-on-the-spot. A next day reply no less. He’s exactly the type is person that doesn’t mind wasting your time and effort but gets his feelings hurt when something reflects on him.

Patrick