|
199 registered (Chrisg8093, 28gauge, BigMacMil, 6mmslayer, Blackfoot501, bcbigbuck, Bawkbird, Ayal, ahanes, Blade_man, BPMAN, Aviationrn, Bullet41, chip2592, Babyshark, Bstrokin, airpower, Cajuntec, Bigbuck, 23513, Apple a Day, 2ggstevo, Biggame338, Batty67, Aaron94, bud1967, Bertro77, BishopofBling, 65stang, bat21, Bigin28, Algotguns, chahn, akphule, Alcoy, carpetmuncher, AR_Zombie_Slayer, cosmicelvis, 83Rabbit, COFFMAN5, 50 invisible),
1777
Guests and
119
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#1645744 - 06/06/20 02:22 PM
Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation
|
Wayne1949
Marksman
Registered: 12/22/14
Posts: 246
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
|
I have a small range up to 100 yards on 5 acres at my home. I can host 1 or 2 people for some shooting by pre-arrangement. No fee for this but I expect guests to abide by my range rules. Located 3 miles west of Spotsylvania Courthouse.
PM here or text 540-273-3861 if interested.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#1648901 - 06/14/20 04:59 PM
Re: Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation
[Re: Wayne1949]
|
Wayne1949
Marksman
Registered: 12/22/14
Posts: 246
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
|
Range rules are simple: Police your brass Follow the age old customs of the MA TA WA tribe
MA muzzle awareness TA Trigger awareness WA weapon awareness
I have target frames and targets. Cardboard helps.
Edited by Wayne1949 (06/14/20 05:13 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2326314 - 04/22/26 08:51 AM
Re: Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation
[Re: Wayne1949]
|
Noonanda
Single barrel
Registered: 09/01/16
Posts: 33
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
|
Wayne this is great. Once I get my range finished down in Caroline county Im going to do the same.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|